Chat room set up for in-game discussion | The Boneyard

Chat room set up for in-game discussion

Reaction Score
Help...all I get is a blank page when I link to the chat room. Am I missing something.

Reaction Score
Here's a link to the Women's Basketball chat room to use for real time game discussion.

There will be no game threads here.

Chat Room Link

Can you explain the no-game-thread rule? I know it's across the site and I guess it has something to do with performance, but it's frustrating. When I can't watch games, like today, being able to scroll through a detailed recap is great.
(And even when I can watch, not a fan of the Chat interface.)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Help...all I get is a blank page when I link to the chat room. Am I missing something.
Have you tried using the chat tab at the top of the page?

Reaction Score
Yup. When I click women’s basketball it’ll I get is a blank page.
Must be doing something wrong.
Oh well...things could be worse

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Yup. When I click women’s basketball it’ll I get is a blank page.
Must be doing something wrong.
Oh well...things could be worse
Sorry. I don't have anything more to offer. Works fine for me and others obviously. I'd guess a browser issue but that's an uneducated guess at best.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sorry. I don't have anything more to offer. Works fine for me and others obviously. I'd guess a browser issue but that's an uneducated guess at best.

The one drawback of the Chat format is that if you make a embarrassing mistake which can happen since you type faster in a chat format, you cannot edit or delete as far as I can see. The only solution is to quote and correct.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The one drawback of the Chat format is that if you make a embarrassing mistake which can happen since you type faster in a chat format, you cannot edit or delete as far as I can see. The only solution is to quote and correct.
So when you hover over a post in chat do you get 6 little icons pop up on the far right? In order Like, Quote, Link, Report, Edit, Delete? Or do you get a subset of those 6?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So when you hover over a post in chat do you get 6 little icons pop up on the far right? In order Like, Quote, Link, Report, Edit, Delete? Or do you get a subset of those 6?

I just get the like and quote icons. Nothing else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom