Chat room for Sunday's game at noon | The Boneyard

Chat room for Sunday's game at noon

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Are people planning to use the Chat Room for game comments (live)?
If so, what are the steps that you have to execute in order to get to the Chat room on an Android phone?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Maybe there will be a game thread?
By the end of last season, they were not allowed, had to use the Chat room while the game was in progress.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
We will once again be using the chat room for in game discussion (as was used for the men's game tonight).

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I see that the menu has a Chat item and I clicked on it and it appears that the chat room is displayed. But last night it was displaying a message and not the chat. I can't remember from last year whether or not there could be more than one chat at the same time and if so how the correct chat room can be selected. I guess I will find out tomorrow at noon.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I see that the menu has a Chat item and I clicked on it and it appears that the chat room is displayed. But last night it was displaying a message and not the chat. I can't remember from last year whether or not there could be more than one chat at the same time and if so how the correct chat room can be selected. I guess I will find out tomorrow at noon.

I've set the chat tab to be a drop down menu with a link to the football, men's Basketball, and women's basketball chats.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I've set the chat tab to be a drop down menu with a link to the football, men's Basketball, and women's basketball chats.
Thank you. Great job!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom