Charlie V. settling in with the Mavs | The Boneyard

Charlie V. settling in with the Mavs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/12/01/6331316/mavericks-reserves-jefferson-villanueva.html?rh=1

“Charlie gave us some great stuff on offense and did a decent job on the boards, and RJ gave us a physical combative game, which you need against a team like Philly that’s desperate and they’re coming at you. Both of those guys have been true professionals and they’ve proven over and over again that they’re ready to play.”

“I learned that in being in my situation in Detroit that whenever the opportunity comes, take advantage of it,” said Villanueva, who has a one-year, $1.3 million contract. “I don’t get discouraged at all. I’m a professional at the end of the day, so I’ve just got to stay ready at all times. I think I prepared myself for that, so I’m just going with the punches now.”

Reaction Score
Impressed and happy for Charlie, the Mavs are probably the hardest roster to make in the NBA.

Reaction Score
I have been following CV's blog, Facebook, etc. and although he has barely played, he has been incredibly positive, professional, and he seems to really love his team and teammates. Very positive attitude, very impressive. Great to see.

Reaction Score
Let me take this moment to also congratulate Charlie V on his lady, he's one of the select few that I follow on Instagram and.... goooo charlie

Reaction Score
Charlie has a special place with me as well. Always glad to see any success he has! Kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom