Charlie Strong | The Boneyard

Charlie Strong

Reaction Score
is pond scum. Trying to score a TD on that last drive showed no respect for the game. Should have gone to victory formation but the guy wouldn't know class if it it bit him in the ...
Yeah, I didn't like that either. Trying to run the score up just for a national poll ranking.

Reaction Score
Yeah, because their runner fumbled out of the end zone. Bush league move to do that with less than a minute left and up by 3 scores. Style points or covering the spread be d@mned. They had the game won. Just end it. These are college kids who don't need their noses rubbed in it.

Reaction Score
If one of his guys gets hurt on that, he has to live with it. Good job by our boys showing heart.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
It's more offensive to just put your tail between your legs and not try to score. This is football--you keep playing football until the whistle is blown. Doesn't bother me, and I hope when we're up big we continue to kick other team's teeth in. Of course, we're never up big :(

Reaction Score
If a team is concerned about the other team running up the score - they need to find the pride and wherewithal to stop them.

Mission accomplished.
Oh bull...sh...it, running up the score with seconds to play is classless. If that's the kind of pride FSU plays with, like targeting our QB twice, one called and one not, they can keep it.

Reaction Score
Was there.!!!How embarassing for Steve Spurrier to eat humble pie courtesy of Randy!!!!!

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I had a bigger issue with Memphis trying to get to 70 with a minute to go by passing.

Reaction Score
I see both sides here. If you don't want to lose by a million....DON'T SUCK !

I always admire a coach that takes a knee when he can obviously get more points, but i certainly don't fault a coach that goes the other way either. A shift just a couple spots in the rankings can mean a contract extension, or an angry fan base asking for changes in the staff. Style points mean a lot in a game with unbalanced schedules.

Reaction Score
At least no one can say we were lucky USF had their second stringers in at the end.

We were 2 plays away from a possible 37-30 loss.

Of course most games end up that way.

Can't say that vs Mizzou.

I saw impovement in this game.

Reaction Score
I have no problem with teams trying to run up the score, the game is played to be played if you have a problem with teams trying to score on you then stop them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom