Charlie has published an edition of Bracketology. | The Boneyard

Charlie has published an edition of Bracketology.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
UCONN, ND, Louisville, Oregon on the 1 line
Oregon State, Mississippi State, Baylor, & Maryland the corresponding 2 lines.

Bracketology with Charlie Creme
Would love to hear some comments from our Mississippi State posters.

Reaction Score
It's a bit early. The SEC isn't really gonna be strong enough to allow us to climb the polls simply by winning as in years past if the top 6-8 maintain the status quo. Our game vs Oregon is gonna be huge. We win it and I think we move into the UCONN/ND argument for a possible overall #1 seed. Lose it and we'll be cemented into that 2nd line barring most of the top teams dropping a game or 2. I see us going into the tourney with maybe 2 losses. Normally that'd get you a 1 seed, but it's definitely not a given. The reason I could see us losing 1 or 2 that we maybe shouldn't is bc I think Vic will treat this team as a work in progress over the next 2 months to figure out his rotation with several new additions.

Final thought, reguardless of what happens with Oregon I think State is one of 7-8 teams in the country that can make it to that final Sunday afternoon in April. Hopefully they'll set themselves up for the path of least resistance in doing so.

Btw I watched over half of the UCONN/ND game on Sunday until it got ugly. After several years of watching y'all pretty closely I was still impressed with the precision in which your ladies operate on offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom