Charlie Creme has Maryland, Washington & Louisville | The Boneyard

Charlie Creme has Maryland, Washington & Louisville

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
in UConn's Bracket. Also get the Lady Vols as a #7 Seed. Syracuse can be a tough out as a #6 seed if they're hitting their shots. IMO this is the toughest Bracket. IMO the only teams that are definitely making Bridgeport are Louisville and UConn. While unlikely Lady Vols and Syracuse can pull off an upset to get to Bridgeport.

Bracketology with Charlie Creme

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
That would be an insanely difficult bracket...and certainly no reward for the overall top seed in the tournament who may go in undefeated once again.

I question some of Creme's mock brackets; in the last four days, he's had NCState in Lexington, Columbus and now, in his latest, Los Angeles. Maybe I haven't paid attention in past years but do the teams really get shuffled around that much before the final brackets are published?

I agree with ASweet...mock brackets don't mean anything but do serve as points of conversation and maintain talking points until the official NCAAT seedings are announced.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Looking at the mocked up bracket, all I can say is the following teams will not be in the final 4:
Louisville, Syracuse, Tennessee, Washington and Maryland.

I can only name 1 team for the Final 4:
UConn

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Creme usually gets the right teams but even he says he may not have people in the right brackets.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That would be an insanely difficult bracket...and certainly no reward for the overall top seed in the tournament who may go in undefeated once again.

I question some of Creme's mock brackets; in the last four days, he's had NCState in Lexington, Columbus and now, in his latest, Los Angeles. Maybe I haven't paid attention in past years but do the teams really get shuffled around that much before the final brackets are published?

I agree with ASweet...mock brackets don't mean anything but do serve as points of conversation and maintain talking points until the official NCAAT seedings are announced.
Because of the conference rule (no two teams in a conference with eight or fewer teams can meet before the elite eight game, the teams in the middle get shuffled around a lot. and because of the s curve and preferences given to teams higher on the seeding line, a change of one team in the one seeds and even in the order of one seeds has a whole set of follow-on changes throughout the following seeds.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
IMO people shouldn't react to every MOCK bracket like it's real because it's a MOCK bracket and doesn't mean anything.

Just like his "pre-season" rankings this past September that had this same UConn team ranked #6 to begin the season. How accurate was THAT ranking?
They played like the #1 team they were the first game of the season, and since, but he missed that one. We lost one BIG 3, but we have another BIG 3 to take their place. And we haven't missed a beat!!! What did ND do to deserve a #1 ranking over UConn? Nothing!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have listened to Charlie Creme that past few days and he doesn't seem insane, or, sound illogical. However, I cannot understand how he has Texas as a #2 seed? I question whether Texas should be a #3 seed?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I have listened to Charlie Creme that past few days and he doesn't seem insane, or, sound illogical. However, I cannot understand how he has Texas as a #2 seed? I question whether Texas should be a #3 seed?

I thought the same thing. He seems to be ignoring their late season swoon. They were trailing W. Virginia at the half. If they lose in the conference tourney semi finals, don't see how they can possibly stay a 2 seed.

Reaction Score
I thought the same thing. He seems to be ignoring their late season swoon. They were trailing W. Virginia at the half. If they lose in the conference tourney semi finals, don't see how they can possibly stay a 2 seed.
He now seems to have them moving to a 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom