Charli Collier....safe as of Sunday evening | The Boneyard

Charli Collier....safe as of Sunday evening

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Charli and her family live about one hour east of Houston...and apparently she has tweeted that they are safe....the tweet coming Sunday evening. Harvey is expected to go in that general direction later this week.
I trust the family will make wise decisions about stay/go.

UConn thoughts and prayers are surely with her.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I remain quite blissful about my lack of tweeting knowledge. Having said that, I kinda hope that Charli will keep letting the world know of how the family is doing....and that some tweet experts here will pass the info on right here. Harvey does seem to be headed in her general direction.

I believe Lexi and her family are in the Dallas area....the maps I see indicate Dallas may be getting 'some weather' but just normal stuff....hope that is true.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
First of all, I am glad Charli tweeted to let everyone know their status. Secondly, I am praying for Charli and her family.

Praying for Houston, and surrounding cities and states in Harvey's path!!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I hear that Charli was in a shelter on Tuesday evening...apparently as a volunteer not a resident.
I gather that she appeared to be happy and well....frequently tweeting...hopefully her entire family is the same.
Is there ANY surprise that she would be helping others in a difficult situation?

None at all.

Reaction Score
Why would UConn promote donating to the Red Cross? It's a scam. When Facebook cuts ties with your organization that's when you know.

Reaction Score
I hear that Charli was in a shelter on Tuesday evening...apparently as a volunteer not a resident.
I gather that she appeared to be happy and well....frequently tweeting...hopefully her entire family is the same.
Is there ANY surprise that she would be helping others in a difficult situation?

None at all.
Typical UCONN gal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom