Charles Coleman (C) | The Boneyard

Charles Coleman (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Get this kid to reclassify to 2017! Looks like he'd be the biggest dude on the team, by far.

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
What did I just watch? That's absolutely the first mix-tape of a 7 foot big man with zero dunks.. trying to figure out if that's a good or a bad thing.. Looks like he can shoot the hell out of the rock, though..

Reaction Score
What did I just watch? That's absolutely the first mix-tape of a 7 foot big man with zero dunks.. trying to figure out if that's a good or a bad thing.. Looks like he can shoot the hell out of the rock, though..

As a 2019 I'd rather know he can shoot it than dunk it. Nice skill to have at that age, and even better to enjoy shooting it for a kid with size like that. Too many kids are more concerned about their dunking ability and in the long run the shot never catches up.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

No vert, but a nice wingspan. And range on his jumper.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
No vert, but a nice wingspan. And range on his jumper.

I kept waiting to see his feet more than 8" from the ground. 7-0 with a big wingspan works without actually jumping as a HS sophomore. Not so sure it works as well in D1.

He also shoots his hook shot (oh no, it's a sweeper!) from a very low position and his footwork is questionable, but what big man's isn't at that stage. But between the outside shooting and the nose for the block, yeah, he's got a future. Just wish I saw him get off the ground a bit easier.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I like that Charles appears to be committed to developing his left hand and does well with it for his age. nice soft touch on his shots. Like others, would love to see him work on his quickness and lift. He seems to have good timing when blocking shots, just can get away with swatting without having to get up against the Lilliputian guys on the other teams.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I kept waiting to see his feet more than 8" from the ground. 7-0 with a big wingspan works without actually jumping as a HS sophomore. Not so sure it works as well in D1.
It takes big kids much longer to grow into their bodies and achieve any level of explosion or fluidity.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Eh it's fine. 7' plus wingspan is all you need. As long as he can move his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom