Charles Barkley = Big Red | The Boneyard

Charles Barkley = Big Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
One of my favorite UCONN moments of all time occurred tonight just before the Hyatt Regency staff and Dallas police decided they needed to throw everyone out of the hotel bar. We were in a corner of the bar w sir Charles, Reggie Miller, Dickey Simpkins, Steve Lappas, Boo Willingham, Swin Cash and various other random UCONN fans when the round mound of rebound led the bar in a cheer of U-C-O-N-N, UCONN, UCONN, UCONN!!! If anyone has that on video you need to post it. It was awesome.

Ps. Cudos to Boo for leading the cheer from the escalator at the end of the night as well. It's 4:05am. I really need to go to bed.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
F Barkley. He's picked against us every game. I don't want his support now. That's like anti-mojo.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
F Barkley. He's picked against us every game. I don't want his support now. That's like anti-mojo.
I'm not sure he is supporting us now. He was just hammered and having a blast. He picked up the tab for a big group of people in our area so he's ok by me regardless of his previous anti-uconn statements. Paying Husky fans bar tabs is always good for the mojo.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Yes he did.
Because he was a guard, and he recognizes how important guard play is in the college game.
Who's the last team that could field a lineup with THREE point guards?
Barkley's a fat clown(but an entertaining one).

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
CAHusky back and better than ever.

Nice!
Wheelerdog!!! Sitting next to you at final four games is clearly good for the mojo!!! 40 minutes from the National Championship! Being UCONN is way better than not being UCONN,,,

Reaction Score
We're on to something here with Chuck. Put a curly black wig on his head and he looks just like Senhor.

Reaction Score
Saw Kenny this morning at breakfast and thanked him for the love.

Barkley is a great guy, was joking, laughing and taking pictures with anyone who asked. Same with Greg Anthony and Raf.

We were up much earlier, wish I stayed and saw this.

Kenny smith had us from the jump
, that's my guy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member