Changing the Culture | The Boneyard

Changing the Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
HCBD just put two basketball arcade games and two X-Boxes in the lounge at the Burton. He also turned the kickers meeting room into an unlimited snack bar with muscle milks, granola bars and protein bars. The word is the players absolutely love it. BD is building the kind of support that will have this team willing to go through walls for their new leader.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Love it! You know, I am kind of surprised that the Burton didn't already have X-Boxes in it. I recall reading a quote from Tyler Lorenzen (I think it was Tyler) that said he studied UCONN's playbook, in part, by playing video games.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Nostical said:
HCBD just put two basketball arcade games and two X-Boxes in the lounge at the Burton. He also turned the kickers meeting room into an unlimited snack bar with muscle milks, granola bars and protein bars. The word is the players absolutely love it. BD is building the kind of support that will have this team willing to go through walls for their new leader.

The poor kickers.

Reaction Score
Yeah, where are they supposed to meet now?

images

Reaction Score
I gotta admit, when Diaco was initially announced as coach I was lukewarm on the hire, but to date it appears that big Warde hit a 450 foot home run with Diaco. I love the enthusiasm, the salesmanship, the coaching staff, and the high energy recruiting. We could not ask for a better ambassador of UCONN football than Bob Diaco.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What was wrong with the games from the previous coaching staff???

standard-cribbage-board.jpg

I was thinking more Rock / Paper / Scissors but maybe not. I know they had rocks back when PP and GDL were kids - heck, they were using them as tools and trying to build spears and wheels - but I don't think we had paper and definitely not scissors yet.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately it wIs Pong!
I personally am fine with "3 yards & a cloud of dust" but this is one of the funniest quotes I have seen here in a LONG time!

Reaction Score
Now all BD needs to do is win. I can't imagine the man crush I'll have on him WHEN he get the program turned around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom