2022 Recruiting: - Chance Westry | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Chance Westry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
6'4 SG from PA ranked #24 in the composite so a borderline 5*

currently has 2 (level 6) crystal balls for Cuse
FWIW, those two CBs are from February. The older CBs get, the less meaningful they become. The Syracuse board seems to think his interest in the Orange has tailed off.

I hadn't gone there much lately, but now with the drama over Dior Johnson's verbal commit, I check in daily waiting for the atomic meltdown. Schadenfreude!

Reaction Score
FWIW, those two CBs are from February. The older CBs get, the less meaningful they become. The Syracuse board seems to think his interest in the Orange has tailed off.

I hadn't gone there much lately, but now with the drama over Dior Johnson's verbal commit, I check in daily waiting for the atomic meltdown. Schadenfreude!
What’s the drama? I haven’t heard any news on Dior. I’d love to though if it’s anti cuse.

Reaction Score
Didn't he break his foot which took him out of action for last year?

Reaction Score
Hes been at 5 schools in 2 years. He dropped out of oak hill and currently has not been to any school for his junior year. He may be forfeiting academic eligibility if he doesnt get into a school ASAP
Not what I was hoping for but glad to hear he’s at least scaring the fan base. I would prefer it if he reopened his recruiting but there’s still time.

Reaction Score
Didn't he break his foot which took him out of action for last year?
Yes, he missed time due to a metatarsal issue. Now he's out again because of a stress fracture in another metatarsal in the same foot.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah if anything this is just moving the saga from Cuse thinks he's coming until he declares for the G League/NBA Draft to he's declared ineligible and goes to the G League/NBA Draft
Took a look at their recruiting thread and hey think he’s unlikely.

Reaction Score
They've started contacting (or re-contacting) other 2021 and 2022 PGs so apparently JB and staff think his commitment is questionable.

I would like to see us get one of Gayle/Westry/Starling. Can't have too many good shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom