Championship run engaged | The Boneyard

Championship run engaged

Reaction Score
Once it starts there’s no stopping this train. Out of the dust the warriors raise their swords. Locked and loaded with more diverse talent in many years. My main man is Adama sanago( future ny Knick) he is the leader and looking forward to all the parts that help conduct the train. I believe coach Hurley is a year wiser— he knows how to navigate his men through the storm. He’s due— WE are due. It’s OUR time and we have the realistic goods to get the job done
Amen

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UConn fans heading into the Season. Gonna fly now.
draws inspiring GIF

Reaction Score
I'm continuing my annual tradition of watching all four national championships before the season starts. Just finished up 1999. :cool:

I still get nervous and excited even though the game was played over two decades ago . . .
and I still hate Christian Laettner! :mad:

Reaction Score
I will be ecstatic if we 'just' take back our throne this season.

1667841937707.png

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Whoa, whoa, whoa cool your jets boys! What we got here is a mojo emergency. Fortunately our crack mojo repair squad is on the case…
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

Reaction Score
Once it starts there’s no stopping this train. Out of the dust the warriors raise their swords. Locked and loaded with more diverse talent in many years. My main man is Adama sanago( future ny Knick) he is the leader and looking forward to all the parts that help conduct the train. I believe coach Hurley is a year wiser— he knows how to navigate his men through the storm. He’s due— WE are due. It’s OUR time and we have the realistic goods to get the job done
Amen

Coach should hire you as a consultant for pre-game speeches. A+ stuff Scrappy

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Out of the dust the warriors raise their swords. Locked and loaded
our warriors have some special swords!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Whoa, whoa, whoa cool your jets boys! What we got here is a mojo emergency. Fortunately our crack mojo repair squad is on the case…
homer simpson episode 10 GIF
Scrappy is just saying his lines dude. Your line is Dooooomed

Edit, just read gif. All is well.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Vamanos mi amigos! I'm locked and loaded...ready to let this season rip.

Reaction Score
I still get nervous and excited even though the game was played over two decades ago . . .

I still get nervous watching this also, and I was there, so I know the ending. Weird.

Has it been two decades, where have all the years gone? (Yes, I can do the math, I just try not to think about it.)

Ricky Moore, was, and still is, my favorite Husky of all time. I always felt his play early in this game was the key to this win.

All year long, living in The Research Triangle of North Carolina, I heard how this this Duke team was the greatest men’s basketball team of all time. All year long, I told anyone who would listen that if Duke and Connecticut met for the championship, Connecticut wins. All year long, I was ridiculed. All year long, I kept saying, just wait.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom