Championship Huskies Getting Back to Work | The Boneyard

Championship Huskies Getting Back to Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
"Auriemma noted that earlier this week he noticed Bria Hartley, Kaleeena Mosqueda-Lewis, Kiah Stokes, and Breanna Stewart playing a 4-on-4 game against some male opponents." - from the link.... How cool would that be to watch...? I'd pay to see that...:)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sounds like Dolson is going to take the summer off, from USA Basketball that is. Good choice. Especially since she needs to heal and then will have her senior year right into WNBA season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sounds like Dolson is going to take the summer off, from USA Basketball that is. Good choice. Especially since she needs to heal and then will have her senior year right into WNBA season.
I agree totally. Stef will have an 80-game extended season. The Big Cheese recommended that the Big Girl rest and rehab. I hope she rules out skydiving this summer. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"Auriemma noted that earlier this week he noticed Bria Hartley, Kaleeena Mosqueda-Lewis, Kiah Stokes, and Breanna Stewart playing a 4-on-4 game against some male opponents." - from the link.... How cool would that be to watch...? I'd pay to see that...:)
I'd like to see the guys try to muscle Kiah. :)

Reaction Score
Didn't Shea hurt her backplaying with Svete againts 2 guys???????????
:eek: OH NO!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

Reaction Score

I sure hope so! I have a feeling that Stef's senior year is going to be her best year.

Reaction Score
Great to hear that Kiah is working on her game and that Stef is probably going to take it easy. The right decision/choice by both.

Reaction Score
The article is a good one.

To me, the best quotes from it are:

“... The fact that a lot of them will be here taking summer school courses, that’s the time they can really get some work done. And a bunch of them are doing USA Basketball.”

"The list of players that accepted invitations to the World University Games and U-19 national team trials is expected to be released soon."

Those are the things I'd like to follow during the summer. Just hearing from time to time that they're doing interesting and fun things or how they're doing in summer basketball. In that way, we can be informed coming into next season and hopefully we'll be able to conclude they all had good summers based on their individual needs.

For some, rest and rehab are in order, for others, international play might be just what the doctor ordered. For still others, time out of the spotlight and informal practice might be good. I also hope they get to enjoy a summer in all the best of the things college students like doing in the summer. I said "best of the things" I did not say what BYers did when they were in college. ;-p

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Didn't Shea hurt her backplaying with Svete againts 2 guys???????????
:eek: OH NO!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

That's about Rebecca broke her nose.

Reaction Score
If Hartley is one of the players considering to play USA basketball, I hope her ankle is feeling better. She hurt it playing 3 on 3 last year.
I'd think she'd take a summer off and try to get back into full shape. I heard she played on it when it wasn't 100 percent part of the year, and that may be why she reinjured it halfway thru the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom