CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!! TODAY!! BARCELONA VS JUVENTUS!! | The Boneyard

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!! TODAY!! BARCELONA VS JUVENTUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Coverage starts at 2 on fox... kickoff at 2:45

Reaction Score
Seeing a final in Berlin would be pretty sick.

Reaction Score
Barca makes a 1-0 game thru 55 minutes so much more exciting than any other team possibly could. Juve hanging in there tho.

Reaction Score
And right on cue, literally seconds after my prior post, Juve ties it 1-1. Game on.

Reaction Score
Barcelona is just on another level, and it's not close. I think I heard the announcer say that in 60 matches this year they won 50. That's insane.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Barca plays the best style of football. The ball rarely leaves the ground. They play the spaces so we'll both defensively and offensively. They hustle their asses off on defense and rest while possessing the ball on offense.

Reaction Score
Barca plays the best style of football. The ball rarely leaves the ground. They play the spaces so we'll both defensively and offensively. They hustle their asses off on defense and rest while possessing the ball on offense.

I could live without the diving and the theatrics however. Neymar and Suarez roll around on the ground as of they were mauled by mountain lions. Suarez took three minutes to get off the pitch but took 45 seconds to get back on.

Fun to watch yes, easy to root for if they are playing RM, but their antics piss me off.

I actually like Suarez, but I can't stand Neymar and Busquets. They both needed to be spanked more as children.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I could live without the diving and the theatrics however. Neymar and Suarez roll around on the ground as of they were mauled by mountain lions. Suarez took three minutes to get off the pitch but took 45 seconds to get back on.

Fun to watch yes, easy to root for if they are playing RM, but their antics piss me off.

I actually like Suarez, but I can't stand Neymar and Busquets. They both needed to be spanked more as children.
There isn't a team that wouldn't try and waste time when their team has the lead. The ref also added 7 minutes at the end. Also if Juventus didn't want them to roll around Vidal and the rest shouldn't have been hacking the whole game. Neymar does go to ground easy but he gets hacked almost as much as messi. I thought the game was evenly called, Barca was just the better team by a lot. I didn't like the signing of suarez but he has turned into such a great all around player. Hustles on defense, always assisting, and opens the field up for inests and messi

Reaction Score
There isn't a team that wouldn't try and waste time when their team has the lead. The ref also added 7 minutes at the end. Also if Juventus didn't want them to roll around Vidal and the rest shouldn't have been hacking the whole game. Neymar does go to ground easy but he gets hacked almost as much as messi. I thought the game was evenly called, Barca was just the better team by a lot. I didn't like the signing of suarez but he has turned into such a great all around player. Hustles on defense, always assisting, and opens the field up for inests and messi

Well, you're a Barca fan. I'm neutral. Neymar and Busquets pull that stuff all the time even when they aren't leading.

I like Suarez, he's flawed but he works his ass off. But Neymar is a weasel. Messi is all class however.

A bad timed tackle isn't hacking. It's a bad tackle. It happens to fast players. Hazard always bleeds at the end of a game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I like Suarez, he's flawed but he works his ass off. But Neymar is a weasel. Messi is all class however..

I agree across the board. I really came to appreciate Suarez last year for Liverpool. He's a great player who has little ego on the pitch, he just wants to win. Neymar IS a weasel. He's the lesser of the three. And it was great to see Messi reclaim the throne from Ronaldo.

Reaction Score

Agree for the most part and I can't stand Jaws and this crap he pulls. I actually thought his injury was legit as he came down hard on his leg with it bent at a bad angle. Could have easily popped a ligament. Neymar does go down easy; but, Jeventus hacked Messi all day long and he did not go down often. Vidal was luck to escape the 1st half of the match with only a yellow.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Agree for the most part and I can't stand Jaws and this crap he pulls. I actually thought his injury was legit as he came down hard on his leg with it bent at a bad angle. Could have easily popped a ligament. Neymar does go down easy; but, Jeventus hacked Messi all day long and he did not go down often. Vidal was luck to escape the 1st half of the match with only a yellow.
Agree, he had at least 3 fouls in the first half that could have been Yellow.

Reaction Score
Vidal should have been sent off in the first half.

Also, I was kind of disappointed in Pogba. Lots of bad first touches. But hype alone will make him an 80 mil transfer player on 180 a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom