Group H
Juventus
Manchester United
Valencia
Young Boys

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Group of Death for Liverpool. Bring it on!

Reaction Score
With Arsenal yet again in Europa, pulling for my secondary teams to pull through to the next round. Club Brugge will need a miracle to get out of Group A with Atletico, Dortmond, and Monaco in the mix. Lyon has a better chance getting out of Group F as they can handle everyone but City, assuming they stop selling everyone. I see that the Draw continues to be a nightmare for most Premiership teams. Was the draw in Moscow again as I have no idea how Locomotiv Moscow is the 'top' team for Group D? Groups C, G and H look to be a nightmare.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Was the draw in Moscow again as I have no idea how Locomotiv Moscow is the 'top' team for Group D?

They said the 8 top teams consisted of the CL champ, EL champ and the champs of the 6 top European leagues. Apparently Russia is 6th.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Whom does Man City pay off to constantly get easy draws in every tournament it plays in?
I believe that would be UEFA and/or Alexsander Ceferin in this instance.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I believe that would be UEFA and/or Alexsander Ceferin in this instance.

Did anyone else watch the draw? One of the guys running it pronounced there were no "cold balls'. Which I took as a dig at the NBA.

Reaction Score
Champions League Matchday 1 Eve tonight. Pulisic potentially back for BVB. Good slate of games - too bad Fox lost the contract. Now I have to go the Fubo paid route

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Champions League Matchday 1 Eve tonight. Pulisic potentially back for BVB. Good slate of games - too bad Fox lost the contract. Now I have to go the Fubo paid route
Are we losing that much yet? TNT has two games on tomorrow, FOX would have had only two games on tomorrow.

Reaction Score
So has anyone figured out where I sign up and shell out if I want to watch Spurs play in this tournament?

Reaction Score
I think they're playing 10 games in 2 time slots today. Atletico, Spurs and FC Pulisic ain't any of 'em.
Schedule | TNTdrama.com

TNT/Bleacher Report will be a big step down in coverage. I think I read they're broadcasting 50% fewer games between Champions and Europa league?

I'm getting the B/R app. Can also go FuboTV

Reaction Score
Looks like Pulisic was the hero in Dortmund's game. Looking forward to seeing the goal.

Reaction Score
Looks like Pulisic was the hero in Dortmund's game. Looking forward to seeing the goal.

It wasn’t the prettiest, but he came off the bench and made a pretty big impact. Looks like he will have some competition for minutes from Sancho.

Reaction Score
Caught the Liverpool v PSG match. Liverpool deserved the win and it should not have been that close as they had a goal disallowed and a PSG in the box on a shot was ignored. I do not like Liverpool (owned by the Red Sox; but, I do like their style of play). Before the same started, saw that Messi basically beat PSV by himself. Also just caugh the highlights from Brussels, sad that Club Brugge, one of my teams in addition to Arsenal and Lyon, lost; but, they actually had the better play and were unlucky not to net one before a poor clearance bounced off Pulisic's leg. I hope that Horvath, another USMNT player, gets a chance to start in net for Club Brugge at some point during their Champion's play. Also just caught that Weston McKennie (USMNT) started for Schalke in their Champion's draw with Porto and got an assist.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It wasn’t the prettiest, but he came off the bench and made a pretty big impact. Looks like he will have some competition for minutes from Sancho.

Sancho's an absolute baller - he'll prob be in the prem before CP.

Quite a few deflection goals today. Messi's free kick? Magical

Reaction Score
Thoughts on the B/R - TNT broadcast? Thought the in-game commentators were dull.
Studio: I want to like Steve Nash and get he's a big soccer fan but why is he the expert? Maybe it'll grow on me
I do miss the Fox crew right now

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thoughts on the B/R - TNT broadcast? Thought the in-game commentators were dull.
Studio: I want to like Steve Nash and get he's a big soccer fan but why is he the expert? Maybe it'll grow on me
I do miss the Fox crew right now
I don't miss Fox one bit. Lalas makes me want stick a spindle in my ear and Fox is all about jamming "storylines" down your throat. And what about Nash calling out Mbappe for trying to nutmeg the veteran Milner leading to the winning goal. That's good analysis. I didn't realize that was what he was trying to do real time.

Reaction Score
Stu and Nash are good friends and have been doing online things together for a while. Nash's brother was on the Canadian national team for a while and he grew up playing the sport until he became great as basketball.

Those sounded like announcers on a world feed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom