Champions are not born, they are made here | The Boneyard

Champions are not born, they are made here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why do the players look so mad? And where are the other seven trophies?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Why do the players look so mad? And where are the other seven trophies?
They are not mad, they are just serious. Here's a VERY serious group. The GOATs.

Bird-Cash-Taurasi-Jones-Williams.png

Reaction Score
OK - I don't think I'm going to head to Gampel anytime soon - that looks like a scary place! :cool:

(And I sort of hope those guys don't come to my neighborhood either!!! :eek:)

:):)
Put a Huskie Flag out there so they know you are a Fan not Foe,lol.

Reaction Score
OK - I don't think I'm going to head to Gampel anytime soon - that looks like a scary place! :cool:

Same here. Trespass and the punishment might be to eat 5 basketballs.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Gampel has been a "scary place" for UConn opponents for decades. :eek: Any team that tells you they look forward to going to Gampel is lying to you. If you're a Husky fan, it's home sweet home. And as we all know, there's no place like home. :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
Doesn't the video just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Yes, I like it. :cool: I love those "Game faces". It sets the tone and mood for things to come.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Put a Huskie Flag out there so they know you are a Fan not Foe,lol.

If they ever come to So. Cal, they'd ALL be welcome in my home ANYTIME. I'd pick them up at the airport. :)
I'd treat them to a backyard pool party & BBQ.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Love this.

This video is kinda like the Florida State Seminole mascot that (before the game) rides his horse out to the 50 yard line at home football games, and sticks the war lance in the ground. It makes a profound and unmistakable statement. I like it. :cool: Champions are not born, they're made..................here!

Carnac

Reaction Score
They are not mad, they are just serious. Here's a VERY serious group. The GOATs.

Bird-Cash-Taurasi-Jones-Williams.png

If you were their opponent, and this is the look they gave you just before tip off, how confident would you be about the outcome of the game?

Reactions: GG

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Just watched the video a 2nd time and I could not help but notice, out of all those stern faces behind Geno at the end of the video, one player stood out in their level of intensity, almost to the point of fury. Take a look at Azura in the back. As I looked at her intensity, I had a number of images in my head: a bull waiting to explode from the gate at a rodeo, a lion about to make lunch out of an antelope, Pacino in Scarface - Say hello to my little friend.

I am sure there are other, better images that BY'ers might suggest.

Reaction Score
This video is kinda like the Florida State Seminole mascot that (before the game) rides his horse out to the 50 yard line at home football games, and sticks the war lance in the ground. It makes a profound and unmistakable statement. I like it. :cool: Champions are not born, they're made...here!

Chief Osceola and his horse Renegade are one of the greatest traditions in college football! Anybody that has been to a game at Doak Campbell Stadium with 85,000 fans chanting can attest to that.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This is indeed an excellent video. There is only one issue with the thread's title; it's missing a semicolon. :)

Reaction Score
Just watched the video a 2nd time and I could not help but notice, out of all those stern faces behind Geno at the end of the video, one player stood out in their level of intensity, almost to the point of fury. Take a look at Azura in the back. As I looked at her intensity, I had a number of images in my head: a bull waiting to explode from the gate at a rodeo, a lion about to make lunch out of an antelope, Pacino in Scarface - Say hello to my little friend.

I am sure there are other, better images that BY'ers might suggest.
I, for one, can't wait to see that intensity on the court during a game when she's proudly wearing her UConn jersey. :cool:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Chief Osceola and his horse Renegade are one of the greatest traditions in college football! Anybody that has been to a game at Doak Campbell Stadium with 85,000 fans chanting can attest to that.

Thanks for the assist. That's my man. Chief Oseola.........cue the drum beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom