Challenge to the King | The Boneyard

Challenge to the King

Reaction Score
I know this a Uconn discussion platform but I was at a breakfast shop in Danbury CT. and saw a Muriel wall painting of Bird vs Magic and Jordan Vs Kobe but the pic of Lebron was just of his back while holding up his hands and I started to wonder, and maybe you can help me out, What hall of Famers were Lebron's rival. Magic had Bird, Jordan, and Thomas likewise with Bird. Jordan in addition to Bird and Magic had Wilkins, Kobe and Patrick, Stockon and Malone and Olajuwon..who was Lebron's rival, or did the King vanquish all pretenders, or team up with them to remain on the throne? share your thoughts

Reaction Score
It's Curry for me. The 4 year run of LeBron vs Curry in the finals every year was a lot of fun. With all the player movement there hasn't really been any other consistent matchups I can think of, especially that have memorable playoff matchups that it takes to build up a rivalry

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I know this a Uconn discussion platform but I was at a breakfast shop in Danbury CT. and saw a Muriel wall painting of Bird vs Magic and Jordan Vs Kobe but the pic of Lebron was just of his back while holding up his hands and I started to wonder, and maybe you can help me out, What hall of Famers were Lebron's rival. Magic had Bird, Jordan, and Thomas likewise with Bird. Jordan in addition to Bird and Magic had Wilkins, Kobe and Patrick, Stockon and Malone and Olajuwon..who was Lebron's rival, or did the King vanquish all pretenders, or team up with them to remain on the throne? share your thoughts
I'd also go with Curry and Kobe. Where in Danbury?

Reaction Score
Curry, Dirk, Duncan, Tony Parker, Durant...

Reaction Score
Depends on the era. Maybe Paul Pierce in his first run in Cleveland, Duncan and co in Miami, then Curry and co post-Miami.

Reaction Score
I'd also go with Curry and Kobe. Where in Danbury?
The westside deli on Mill plain road best sandwich spot in Danbury like a combination of an Italian/ Jewish deli great food nice service especially for a breakfast or lunch sandwich while on the go

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
The westside deli on Mill plain road best sandwich spot in Danbury like a combination of an Italian/ Jewish deli great food nice service especially for a breakfast or lunch sandwich while on the go
I need to check it out. Bagel Man has become way too expensive but has been my go to for 25+ years when on Mill Plain and in need of a sandwich.

Reaction Score
Definitely the Celtics for a few years as well. Pierce and Garnett specifically.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Paul Pierce and (should have been...but wasn't/hasn't) Kevin Durant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom