Certain players not playing.. | The Boneyard

Certain players not playing..

Reaction Score
Somebody implied I another piat that backup QB Pindell might've been in street clothes tonight. Any truth to that? Wasn't able to catch the game tonight.

Also, what's the status of guys like RB J Vickers and DB John Robinson?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Pindell played on the last series and took a sack in a way that reminded us why Shirreffs is starting.

Vickers is pretty much at the bottom of the depth chart.

I thought I saw Robinson on special teams once or twice, but I could be mistaken.

Reaction Score
Pindell played on the last series and took a sack in a way that reminded us why Shirreffs is starting.

Vickers is pretty much at the bottom of the depth chart.

I thought I saw Robinson on special teams once or twice, but I could be mistaken.
I remember seeing a highlight video of Vickers and thinking it looked good but the frames looked weird. I mentioned at the time that I thought it might be sped up through after-effects and I'm wondering if he somehow tricked Diaco's staff with it. We were his only offers FCS or FBS

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Pindell suited up. Vickers suits up I think but won't see the field. He's really slow for his size. Not sure about Robinson

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I remember seeing a highlight video of Vickers and thinking it looked good but the frames looked weird. I mentioned at the time that I thought it might be sped up through after-effects and I'm wondering if he somehow tricked Diaco's staff with it. We were his only offers FCS or FBS

Belle Glade is a decent FL HS program. Maybe they thought by being charitable they could build up goodwill with the coaches for future recruits. We got Hopkins out of that class though so I can't complain too much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom