Center position has more fouls than rebounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Season stats.

AB, 77 mins,9 boards, 13 fouls
PN 76. 13 and 15
KFacey 24, 8 and 9

All three players have more fouls than boards and are having trouble staying on the floor because of fouls. PN a foul every 5 mins., AB a foul every 6 mins, and Facey a foul every 2.6 mins.

No one can distance themselves if they can't stay on the floor. It looks like the center position will stay a position by committee.

Reaction Score
With the new NCAA rules, I believe most D1 teams are in the same boat for at least the first half of the season. UConn also has to deal with the ups and downs of having some very young and inexperienced players up front; but, hopefully that will turn into a strength by the end of the season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Most ncaa teams don't even have the option to debate which 6'11+ are they going to play. They just trot out their small ball four to play center.

RRV17A

NYC
Reaction Score
I think Facey can eventually become a beast on the boards, he is so skinny this year so his minutes will be limited but whenever he does get in he seems to have some natural rebounding ability. Only a 3rd of the minutes as AB but just 1 rebound short.

Reaction Score
Most ncaa teams don't even have the option to debate which 6'11+ are they going to play. They just trot out their small ball four to play center.

Given how our guys have looked, that might not be a bad option for us either. I want to see Ollie go on the offensive, force other teams to contend with our speed, and cover 5 guys at the perimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom