Celtics to Continue Lucky-Streak? | The Boneyard

Celtics to Continue Lucky-Streak?

Reaction Score
Change in top recruit Marvin Bagley's status would put him on Celtics' radar

I know people had posted about Bagley about a month ago, but I've seen nothing recently regarding this talk about him possibly reclassifying to the class of 2017.

If that's the case, Celts are in prime position to have some great draft options next year (Bagley/Porter/Ayton/Bamba/etc.). Versatile young bigs which their roster is missing and desperately needs. They land Bagley they are going to be good for a VERY long time.

Any one have any insider info on how probable this reclassification is??

Reaction Score
Change in top recruit Marvin Bagley's status would put him on Celtics' radar

I know people had posted about Bagley about a month ago, but I've seen nothing recently regarding this talk about him possibly reclassifying to the class of 2017.

If that's the case, Celts are in prime position to have some great draft options next year (Bagley/Porter/Ayton/Bamba/etc.). Versatile young bigs which their roster is missing and desperately needs. They land Bagley they are going to be good for a VERY long time.

Any one have any insider info on how probable this reclassification is??

Already filed paperwork to reclassify. Looks likely.

Reaction Score
Bagley will be #1 for whoever is lucky enough to get the pick. That kid is a nasty basketball player.

If he keeps improving his handle and passing, and develops a shot, he has the potential to be the next KD/LeBron level player. Tons of variable involved, but the potential is there. My favorite prospect in years

Reaction Score
Exactly, if you can get to the league a year sooner why not. The top 2019 kid is reclassifying to 2018 it looks.

Will be 5 top guys, adding Doncic in too.

Already filed paperwork to reclassify. Looks likely.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
What luck?

They were 3rd in a 2 man draft and then 1st in a draft closer to 2005 at the top than a normal 1-1 year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom