Celebration | The Boneyard

Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks to Javaman for the recent post on Pulido's iconic momment. I can't calculate the number of times I have watched that and I just love her reaction as the ball swished through the net.
Just for fun, and at the risk of beating a dead horse, tell us between the coaches and players whose reaction you think was the most outstanding?
My vote goes to Gabby; she was going berserk!

Reaction Score
Please consider posting this once periodically during the doldrums of summer. I SOOOOO enjoy this. It captures the essence of the UCONN program and why I enjoy watching our team grow, learn, and celebrate together. Thank you for reminding us!

Reaction Score
I liked them ALL!

However, one that escaped me for quite awhile, until recently actually, was TLaw. She is not on the sideline, she's in the game with Polly. Next time you watch the video, watch what she does heading down the court immediately following the swish (she's right under the basket). Delightful. What a TEAM!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
MoJeff and Gabby were close. But Dr. Polly's ear to ear grin.... Damn, and I crying again?

Reaction Score
Thanks to Javaman for the recent post on Pulido's iconic momment. I can't calculate the number of times I have watched that and I just love her reaction as the ball swished through the net.
Just for fun, and at the risk of beating a dead horse, tell us between the coaches and players whose reaction you think was the most outstanding?
My vote goes to Gabby; she was going berserk!

Need to repost this next week when it's supposed to be in the 90's. I get chills every time I watch it.

Reaction Score
My vote go to Chong.
Without Sanyia, Dr. Pulido will not have this shot and we will not enjoy this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom