Cecilia Zandalasini | The Boneyard

Cecilia Zandalasini

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Interesting that two of the top five HG are now Europeans - first I've heard of her so her decision to head to the US for college must be recent?

Reaction Score
I assume she is about to sign with a US College, does anyone know who she is considering ?

Reaction Score

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Here's another link for a Cecilia interview and her playing. A REAL jump shot !

If somebody gets her in college, they're gonna get a nice player. She looks physically ready anyway. And yes a nice jump shot.

Reaction Score
Cal coach Gottlieb had a home visit with her sometime last year in Italy. Not sure who else is recruiting her.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
She is really, really good.

Geno, Per assumere questa bellezza italiana.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
I got a little confused when I read this as she has a birthdate of March 16, 1996!

Reaction Score
Here's another link for a Cecilia interview and her playing. A REAL jump shot !
[/QUOT

RW: you aren't kiddin' about the jump shot....notice the step back element as well

Reaction Score

DD: ditto. This should be a lay up for our Head Coach. And Cal as a possible destination?? Easy to point out to Zandalasini that every California girl who can really play comes to UCONN..........Taurasi....Lewis.....Samuelson etc......so why to from Italy to Cal..........and then there is also the "mangia" factor.

Reaction Score

DD: ditto. This should be a lay up for our Head Coach. And Cal as a possible destination?? Easy to point out to Zandalasini that every California girl who can really play comes to UCONN..........Taurasi....Lewis.....Samuelson etc......so why to from Italy to Cal..........and then there is also the "mangia" factor.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
DD: ditto. This should be a lay up for our Head Coach. And Cal as a possible destination?? Easy to point out to Zandalasini that every California girl who can really play comes to UCONN.....Taurasi....Lewis.....Samuelson etc.so why to from Italy to Cal.....and then there is also the "mangia" factor.

Sorry. I could only "like" the first two.

Reaction Score
OOPS - sorry......there were three squares flashing in the upper right hand corner of my computer, and s

Reaction Score
If that step back is consistent, she could be a tremendous player at 6'1".

Reaction Score
OOPS - sorry.there were three squares flashing in the upper right hand corner of my computer, and s

OY: more computer or operator trouble. This incomplete post was supposed to say; "Sorry, there were three squares flashing in the upper right hand corner of my computer, and something went haywire for a time....never seen those before on my screen."

Reaction Score
Sorry. I could only "like" the first two.

RWV: Well, I do appreciate that one, though I'm moved to say you appear to be a little short on consistency and long on fickle ;) . By the way, with reference to your BY handle, I learned to take naps from an Arkansas roommate (1 of eleven in our suite) my senior year in college. Did you have a mentor in that regard?

Reaction Score
RWV: Well, I do appreciate that one, though I'm moved to say you appear to be a little short on consistency and long on fickle ;) . By the way, with reference to your BY handle, I learned to take naps from an Arkansas roommate (1 of eleven in our suite) my senior year in college. Did you have a mentor in that regard?

I'm proud to say I come by that particular talent naturally ! 1 0f 11 !!! No wonder he napped. Who could sleep in that crowd ?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
OY: more computer or operator trouble. This incomplete post was supposed to say; "Sorry, there were three squares flashing in the upper right hand corner of my computer, and something went haywire for a time....never seen those before on my screen."
Excellent way to get your post numbers up. 2 repeats and 2 explaining the repeats. 5 posts for the value of 1. :cool:

Reaction Score
Excellent way to get your post numbers up. 2 repeats and 2 explaining the repeats. 5 posts for the value of 1. :cool:

MEYER: out loud chuckles here. You know, unlike Geno , I don't teach my secrets to just anyone. (That really does concern me sometimes, the way he is always revealing his tactics, strategies, emphases. If he doesn't get the best players, he's maybe toast?)

Reaction Score
All that plus one of the finest pony-tails I've seen in years.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
Chiney may be playing on her team this winter, per my Google research...

Reaction Score
All that plus one of the finest pony-tails I've seen in years.
\
SON: not to mention a name that is nothing short of melodic........on top of that step back jumper that could be a dagger. Know I'm going out on a limb here (been there), but with little data I'm starting to hope we go after this kid for many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom