CD post-game | The Boneyard

CD post-game

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
We shared the ball really well tonight.

We were able to start quickly and then slow it down and make them have to defend for longer than one pass. That's difficult for them to do. When we did that, we got lay-ups.

Our rebounding was terrific. We hit the offensive glass which we don't always do because we assume we're going to make every shot but tonight we did very well.

When Crystal shoots the 3 I think every one is going in. I have more confidence in her 3 than I do that crazy runner she shoots.

Good time for break. There's been a lot of travel, a 10-day trip. It'll be good for kids to get some time off. We'll take Saturday and Sunday off and another day during the week. The practices will help get the kids to clear their minds from academics. We'll keep practices short and sweet.

All four coaches are supposed to be off recruiting tomorrow (weather permitting) and maybe another day during the week.

Milestone 1000, so many different people had hand in these wins. Hopes that when it happens that everyone who had a hand in its takes a moment to appreciate it.

My observation: Chris seemed really pleased with tonight's game. Gabby said Geno was pleased as well. They're not allowing the last 5 minutes to spoil a good night of basketball. Maybe fans can try doing the same.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom