CD Could Start | The Boneyard

CD Could Start

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Auriemma said she has earned the right to be on the floor and she could slide into the starting lineup, replacing Saniya Chong in the backcourt.

“She seems to be a different person,” Auriemma said. “There’s a tremendous level of trust there. [Her teammates] trust her a lot.”

UConn's Preseason Opener Should Show Geno Auriemma Plenty

There is a freshman never mentioned. Pure coincidence?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was impressed with Crystal's interview in the sense that she is way more relaxed than last year. Last year, she did everything at such a manic pace including interviews. She looks on top of things.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
This looks suspiciously like another UConn starting five thread.

spongebob.jpg

Seriously, I may be wrong in my thinking all along that Stevens was an absolute lock to start. Sure hope this being wrong thing doesn`t become a habit.

Hard to see Geno saying what he did and then not starting Crystal, at least for now.

Reaction Score
Uconn has many good players who will perform for many good minutes in one particular order or another.That seems to be the status of things going into the opening games.:cool:

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I don't know, I think she used up her eligibility a looong, long time ago...:D

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This looks suspiciously like another UConn starting five thread.

View attachment 25804

Seriously, I may be wrong in my thinking all along that Stevens was an absolute lock to start. Sure hope this being wrong thing doesn`t become a habit.

Hard to see Geno saying what he did and then not starting Crystal, at least for now.

It seems that it's a combination of things that lean toward Crystal at this stage. Obviously Crystal has gotten better in many ways but Z may still need work on the defensive end as well as truly diversifying herself on he offensive end. We were perhaps not sensitive to the idea that practices among the red shirts may not be identical to the active players and some catchup is still needed.

Anyway, I never cared about who starts but who is in there in crunch time and as Crystal says, the players playing the best (together) will get the time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom