CD and the "sophomore jump" | The Boneyard

CD and the "sophomore jump"

Reaction Score
Everyone was hoping for a big "sophomore jump" by CD. But so far, this is truly amazing.

Have BYer's seen a sophomore jump at UConn as big as this? Lou started her freshman year, and Pheesa was, I think, better as a freshman than CD was last year (the Baylor game aside). Maya was an AA her freshman year. Etc.

Thoughts?

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Everyone was hoping for a big "sophomore jump" by CD. But so far, this is truly amazing.

Have BYer's seen a sophomore jump at UConn as big as this? Lou started her freshman year, and Pheesa was, I think, better as a freshman than CD was last year (the Baylor game aside). Maya was an AA her freshman year. Etc.

Thoughts?
I agree on CD. After that, I thought that Big Mama Stef, who had a ton of playing time as a frosh, really came to play as a soph. She had obviously worked really hard in the offseason, esp conditioning. She went from being awed by Griner to playing on a relative par with the Ogwumikes of the world.

Reaction Score
at UConn it's a sophomore jump at many other schools it's a sophomore slump..........

Reaction Score

Thoughts?

My question is who makes the sophomore jump next season? Easy to say Megan
Walker, but maybe AEH?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky