CBSSN Streaming | The Boneyard

CBSSN Streaming

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
How can I stream CBSSN for the DePaul game Tuesday? I changed providers this year after having DirecTV and having access to CBSSN. Current provider does not offer CBSSN. I got one of the earlier games by signing up with HULU for the free preview. Would rather not go through that process again. Live in North Carolina. Any suggestions?

Reaction Score
To clarify one thing: the WBB game is Tuesday v. DePaul, the MBB game is Wednesday v. DePaul

There are a couple places you can get CBSSN as outlined below (some with free trials) including fuboTV, hulu, and YouTubeTV (link here):

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
To clarify one thing: the WBB game is Tuesday v. DePaul, the MBB game is Wednesday v. DePaul

There are a couple places you can get CBSSN as outlined below (some with free trials) including fuboTV, hulu, and YouTubeTV (link here):

Thanks. We used HULU free trial for a prior game. Will be using FUBO for Wednesday. If offered I would pay CBSSN on a per game basis to avoid the machinations required through the streaming services.

Reaction Score
How can I stream CBSSN for the DePaul game Tuesday? I changed providers this year after having DirecTV and having access to CBSSN. Current provider does not offer CBSSN. I got one of the earlier games by signing up with HULU for the free preview. Would rather not go through that process again. Live in North Carolina. Any suggestions?
Who is DePaul playing? Odd they would be playing the day before we play them

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Tuesday's game is the Ladies while Wednesday's game is the men's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom