CBS Sports Network | The Boneyard

CBS Sports Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
For anyone with Cox like myself, CBS sports network is finally available in HD its channel 1135. Not that it matters since I'll be at the game Sunday which is the last one this season but about damn time.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I guess my torrent of tweets to Cox finally worked! ;)

But seriously it's about damn time. We all had to endure almost 2 full seasons of that SD garbage.

Did the CBS SN HD offering start today? I ask because NBC Sports Live Extra tweeted out today that they finally reached an agreement with Cox to allow their games on NBC (and not just NBC Sports Network) to be available on the NBC Sports Live Extra app. So perhaps Cox started a few different new agreements today.

Reaction Score
Thank God. It was brutal watching in SD, and there were a ton more on CBSSN this season compared to last season. It seemed like more than half the games this year.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I guess my torrent of tweets to Cox finally worked! ;)

But seriously it's about damn time. We all had to endure almost 2 full seasons of that SD garbage.

Did the CBS SN HD offering start today? I ask because NBC Sports Live Extra tweeted out today that they finally reached an agreement with Cox to allow their games on NBC (and not just NBC Sports Network) to be available on the NBC Sports Live Extra app. So perhaps Cox started a few different new agreements today.
I don't know when it went live I was just checking the guide last night while watching buzzer beater and I was shocked that it was there. Two seasons of SD was 2 seasons too long and painful to watch.

Reaction Score
I can't get CBSSN. It's offered in a package at $9.95 monthly but FIOS can't seem to deliver it when I try to get it?

Reaction Score
Was Cox the only provider who did not have HD?

I know Comcast does

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Was Cox the only provider who did not have HD?

I know Comcast does
Not sure , I knew Comcast did as I went to my brother's place to watch a couple games.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I can't get CBSSN. It's offered in a package at $9.95 monthly but FIOS can't seem to deliver it when I try to get it?
I have it in HD with fios and I dont have the sports package.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Anyone else's audio a little off sync from the picture (though just enough for it to be annoying)?

Reaction Score
I wrote somewhere before that I live in nyc and can't get it either and when I called they told me $20 a month. I'm from CT but in nyc 6 years and this is the first year of my life I have had trouble viewing the games. I'm not sure about you guys, but for me being on this station does not bode well for the future. Why all of a sudden being pushed to a station that isn't all that well known?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I first noticed it last night - it surprised the hell out of me
Fitting that it was UConn's last game on the channel

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I first noticed it last night - it surprised the hell out of me
Fitting that it was UConn's last game on the channel
Also fitting that a good deal of the first half wasn't shown due to the Memphis/UCF game running long. I can't stand looking at UCF's court for any amount of time. Something about it gives me a headache and severe nausea.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Comcast has CBSSN HD but for you Cox people, don't get too excited. Games may now be on an HD network, but the actual camera they use to shoot the games still sucks and until that's fixed the games are not truly HD quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom