CBS Sports Network Streaming | The Boneyard

CBS Sports Network Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i can't seem to get CBSSN to stream. Anyone else having issues? If not, how are you getting it to work?

Thanks in advance

Reaction Score
i can't seem to get CBSSN to stream. Anyone else having issues? If not, how are you getting it to work?

Thanks in advance
Is cbs sports network online even a thing? I thought they didn't have a streaming platform?

Reaction Score
Yes and I swear I've done this before. Something seems to have changed. Panic setting in.
Not add fuel to your fire but I could never stream it. I broke down and added a sports channel to my Verizon FIOS. Long run cheaper than going to a bar...LOL

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You need an account with Frontier, Cox or a few other cable companies to watch it online. In other words, unless you have access to CBS Sports Network on your cable system, you are SOOL.

It's crazy that in 2016 you can't access something like this via streaming as a standalone pay service.

Reaction Score
You need an account with Frontier, Cox or a few other cable companies to watch it online. In other words, unless you have access to CBS Sports Network on your cable system, you are SOOL.

It's crazy that in 2016 you can't access something like this via streaming as a standalone pay service.

I'm not sure that''s 100% true - I have Comcast/Xfinity and can watch on TV (CBSSN on channel #274/1721HD) but not online in Southern CT - Cox/Frontier and Optimum are required.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm not sure that''s 100% true - I have Comcast/Xfinity and can watch on TV (CBSSN on channel #274/1721HD) but not online in Southern CT - Cox/Frontier and Optimum are required.

You may be right.

A better statement by me would be at a minimum you need......................

Fox and CBS are way behind ABC/ESPN and NBC when it comes to streaming sports.

How up is this? I live in Florida and am watching La Tech and UMass live right now on some obscure basic cable channel but I won't be able to see UConn/USF. I only have basic cable so I can access my local network channels which don't get picked up by antennas.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes - the leagues will make billions of dollars but no one will have to pay anyone to watch the games. They will just be there for you however you prefer to watch.

This makes perfect sense.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Anyone got any other streaming options? I have Comcast so can't stream

Reaction Score

If you don't pay for the cable package, you are not able to view it.... I have that problem.
I even pay for Husky Vision and still unable to see the games on CBSSPORTS live.... I think is bull, and got me so mad, I'm at once the house is sold I will say good buy to ESPN and CBSSPORT for good, unless uconn get in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom