CBS Mock Draft | The Boneyard

CBS Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/mock-draft/expert/gary-parrish

Interesting...no Boat, but Brimah as the 3nd pick in the 2nd round.

33. BOSTON CELTICS
BOS.png
Amida Brimah, C, Connecticut: What Brimah lacks on the offensive end of the court he makes up for on the defensive end of the court.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be shocked if he declared for the draft this year, and if we don't have him next year….yikes!

Reaction Score
Like others there is no way he goes. He will get eaten alive in the NBA and he seems to smart to leave for a second round unguaranteed money. Now if somehow there becomes a first round buzz then all bets are off. I just don't see him improving that much to warrant a first round pick.

Reaction Score
I can't believe that you guys chose to go the Brimah route with this post. I thought the BY would erupt about Boat not being in it
Its very easy for a guy who probably hasn't watched 5 mins of UConn all year not appreciate what Boat brings to the table. His omission is only 1 of many reasons to discount this entire mock.

Reaction Score
HuskyFich said:
I can't believe that you guys chose to go the Brimah route with this post. I thought the BY would erupt about Boat not being in it

We all know Boat has an uphill battle to stick. Probably 2-3 inches too short. He might not get picked, but I have a feeling he'll impress someone in a camp invite either way. Just hope it's enough.

Reaction Score
great another thread to dissect brimahs pro prospects, all started from a meaningless mock draft that has no credentials. Any mock draft thread needs to be draftexpress and thats it, everything else garbage.

Reaction Score
He's not going this year unless Ollie believes he's peaked and a mid-late 2nd round pick is the best he can hope for. And I don't think he's peaked.

As good as he is, Brimah is still very, very raw.

Reaction Score
great another thread to dissect brimahs pro prospects, all started from a meaningless mock draft that has no credentials. Any mock draft thread needs to be draftexpress and thats it, everything else garbage.
If you want a draft that ranks as consistently average in terms of their accuracy draftexpress is great.

Reaction Score
That 2016 mock looks like they just took the top 15 in class of 2015 and called them the lottery...looking even farther down he then moves onto highly ranked freshmen who aren't good this year

Overall its just dumb to do mock drafts for any year other than the present year

Reaction Score
I think NBA Draft net doesn't even have him in the 2016 draft let alone 2015 and has Daniel Hamilton number 5 in 2016. Draft Express surely hasn't watched much Dham since they still calling him a selfish player. Obviously these sites aren't the most reliable source of information.

Reaction Score
Boatright is very comparable to Russ Smith. Smith was taken 47th last year in what was known as a very deep draft. This year the draft will be weak, someone will take a chance on Boat in the 2nd round.

Reaction Score
I get the sense that I am higher on Brimah than most people on this board, but if national writers are going to be perpetuating the idea that he'll be some sort of immediate difference-maker defensively in the NBA, they're setting him up for failure. Simply put, Brimah would be eaten alive in the NBA, on both ends. He struggles defending the post and his pick-and-roll defense is still a little rugged. That doesn't mean he can't get to the point where he is an NBA player, he's just not there.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I'm hoping Boat winds up on my Spurs.
Cojo is a free agent next year and boat could slide into the 3rd point guard role, behind parker and mills.

Reaction Score
I don't think there's much of a chance Amidah gets drafted this year which is a good thing for us.

Reaction Score
Boatright shot poorly to start the year, so his stock probably took a hit. Will rebound by the end of the year if he keeps this up. Still don't see him making the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom