CBS Article - DD X-Factor for UConn | The Boneyard

CBS Article - DD X-Factor for UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can this season just start already!!! DD is going to shock a lot of people, last year Bazz was the most underrated player in America, this year it's Deandre

Reaction Score
Seems like the writer really likes Kromah! I wonder if the writer is the same person as the poster we had when we signed Kromah saying he was going to start over Calhoun and be a dynamic scorer. LOL! Either way nice to see we might have someone who could score off the bench. When RJ took a shot last year I cringed and it was just horrible to see him get fouled to attempt a free throw. LOL!

Reaction Score
Deandre isn't an X factor. He is a legitimate star. He is arguably the best player on the team, and Shabazz is pretty damn good.
He has flown pretty much under the radar. That should end relatively quickly this year.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
DD is the best NBA prospect on the team- Bazz is the best and most important player. Without Bazz we would not even be ranked to start this season.

I'll agree with this. I think DD has the potential for a huge season but I'm cautiously optimistic because Shabazz and Boat are going to score a lot of points in their own right and there might not be enough touches for everyone to go around. I'm hoping he can build off his strong finish from last season and peak by the end of this season. I think he can be more fluid in his movements and not look so mechanical at times.

Reaction Score
Seems like the writer really likes Kromah! I wonder if the writer is the same person as the poster we had when we signed Kromah saying he was going to start over Calhoun and be a dynamic scorer. LOL! Either way nice to see we might have someone who could score off the bench. When RJ took a shot last year I cringed and it was just horrible to see him get fouled to attempt a free throw. LOL!
Jon Rothstien wrote this article. All the quotes probably came from when he was on campus for practice last week. He probably has seen Kromah play over the last 4 years. I just hope people dont try and diminish Kromah's skills now just because Rothstien said he would be a big contribution.

Reaction Score
Jon Rothstien wrote this article. All the quotes probably came from when he was on campus for practice last week. He probably has seen Kromah play over the last 4 years. I just hope people dont try and diminish Kromah's skills now just because Rothstien said he would be a big contribution.
the kromah kid is really talented he must b their x factor. we have seen him in practice , he seems to be their best one on one offensive player that was brought in for his defensive ability< most versatile player on the team can do just about anything and think he is ko silent weapon, this kid will really surprise the nation this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom