CBS Announcers | The Boneyard

CBS Announcers

Reaction Score
Watching the game screaming at the TV. Talk about this game!!! Call this game!!!! This network is lousy like Fox when it comes to NCAAWBKB announcers. SNY looks better and better every game. "Hoyas trying to keep that #1 ranking." Sigh.

Reaction Score
Didn't McNutt call the Seton Hall game on FoxSports the other night? She is horrible, as is the other clown who was working with her. Agree above, just call the game, and stop the nonsense chatter about everything but the game!

Reaction Score
Yes, we had to endure McNutt on the South Carolina game. I sighed loudly when I saw it was her again. She talks about everything but the game!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I thoroughly enjoyed the play by play dude critiquing Liv's foul shooting form early on. NO!!!
I dislike many of the ESPN announcing teams but these 2 made me miss some of them.
And obviously I exclude Sue and Rebecca in my ESPN assessment.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was thinking during the game that Yarders will probably kill this squad , too. And they were fine.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Personally, This was much worse than Fox.or Espn. The story telling is always annoying but these guys were at 100 decibels all game.

Reaction Score
It was irritating here them talk about things having nothing to do with the action on the floor and for the guy confusing the teams.

Reaction Score
I am just so thankful there are any games now that I just look past all that. I don’t think they are so bad. A little less talk would be nice but they show enthusiasm at least.

Reaction Score
Watching the game screaming at the TV. Talk about this game!!! Call this game!!!! This network is lousy like Fox when it comes to NCAAWBKB announcers. SNY looks better and better every game. "Hoyas trying to keep that #1 ranking." Sigh.
The announcers have been PATHETIC this year. CBS & Fox Sports are the worst. It is frustrating because their mistakes seem lazy. I swear every time they mispronounce a players name I wanna pull my hair out... so disrespectful.

Reaction Score
I don’t think they are so bad. A little less talk would be nice
I like talk.

For example: when there's a stoppage in play: why? Change of possession, why? Foul? On whom? One thing that drives me crazy is when a player is closely guarded, maybe double-teamed, against the sideline. Whistle blows; before you can even see who has possession there's a commercial. What happened? It would be nice if they could stop chattering just long enough to tell us. Instead the blather often runs right up to the commercial and continues unabated when the game continues.

SNY at least tries.

I don't like chatter.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The announcers have been PATHETIC this year. CBS & Fox Sports are the worst. It is frustrating because their mistakes seem lazy. I swear every time they mispronounce a players name I wanna pull my hair out... so disrespectful.
Maybe because the color commentator was the same person, McNutt. She just rambled on and on and on not even commenting on the action during the game. She showed favoritism towards SC saying "we" many times when she was discussing them during the game.

Reaction Score
Maybe because the color commentator was the same person, McNutt. She just rambled on and on and on not even commenting on the action during the game. She showed favoritism towards SC saying "we" many times when she was discussing them during the game.
Their has to be more Kara Lawson's out their. Or put more Male's to do the woman games until they could replace these woman that talk the whole game about nonsense. We shouldn't have to watch the games on mute !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom