CBB review and analysis? | The Boneyard

CBB review and analysis?

Reaction Score
In days of old I used to tune in to Sports Center to see coverage of yesterday's Uconn results and highlights.
Now ESPN is football all the time 7 days for 52 weeks. I don't follow football and can't tolerate watching 59 minutes for maybe 30 seconds of CBB highlights.

I have the Yard with all its wisdom and knowledge, and have learned enough about current print media to find any stats and reports and stuff.

But where does everybody go to satisfy that hankering for more NCAA CBB, on the morning after a game or a day like yesterday in the NBE? It was an exciting day.

Reaction Score
In days of old I used to tune in to Sports Center to see coverage of yesterday's Uconn results and highlights.
Now ESPN is football all the time 7 days for 52 weeks. I don't follow football and can't tolerate watching 59 minutes for maybe 30 seconds of CBB highlights.

I have the Yard with all its wisdom and knowledge, and have learned enough about current print media to find any stats and reports and stuff.

But where does everybody go to satisfy that hankering for more NCAA CBB, on the morning after a game or a day like yesterday in the NBE? It was an exciting day.
I watch football but It's way too oversaturated. Baseball and CBB are my favorite and they get such little coverage that it's laughable. It's actually made me care 51%less about football. What put me over the edge?..
The Saturday edition of Monday night football.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I remember HuskyNan used to post a listing most mornings.
Most of the articles are now the following morning, i.e. Hearst just posted Saturday's game recap on Monday morning. It's not worth any effort to post them.

Reaction Score
Most of the articles are now the following morning, i.e. Hearst just posted Saturday's game recap on Monday morning. It's not worth any effort to post them.
Not sure what you’re seeing or maybe I’m not understanding what you wrote. The recap of games articles, including the Courant, Register and New London Day, are almost always posted online within a couple hours after the games are over. Even articles looking back at games or discussing the team that are in papers 2 days after games are posted online the day before they’re in the physical newspaper. So for example this article in the physical Hartford Courant this morning was online yesterday afternoon.

And this one in today’s physical New Haven Register was posted on their website yesterday. Not sure what time but probably in the afternoon.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
9 minute highlight clips are posted to YouTube for most games.

Reaction Score
Anyone remember McD’s husky hoops page? Whatever happened to that? Think he posted articles too back in the day. Had the game countdown clock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom