CB Tre' Bell Will Lead Young Secondary | The Boneyard

CB Tre' Bell Will Lead Young Secondary

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
My feedback on Bell is that he has a knack for the ball. Sound technically and difficult to complete balls against. He would have been misused in Diaco's bend but don't break defense. This defense suits him much better.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My feedback on Bell is that he has a knack for the ball. Sound technically and difficult to complete balls against. He would have been misused in Diaco's bend but don't break defense. This defense suits him much better.

A bit smarmy and a bit rhetorical, but is there a type of player whose skills would shine more under a Diaco staff than Edsall staff?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Fair catcher. Larry Taylor would have been awful.

And fake fake field goal kickers

I'm laughing out loud at work, and now I'm in trouble. How in hell am I supposed to explain the outburst to my boss??

"Don't blame me! Blame Dream Jobbed and Skiblets..." (5 minutes later, I will be involuntarily committed) :confused:

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I'm laughing out loud at work, and now I'm in trouble. How in hell am I supposed to explain the outburst to my boss??

"Don't blame me! Blame Dream Jobbed and Skiblets..." (5 minutes later, I will be involuntarily committed) :confused:
This happens to me ALOT. I just shrug and tell em I'm fat.

Reaction Score
Fair catcher. Larry Taylor would have been awful.
I'll never forget that night. It rained so hard before the game. I mean buckets. Wind had the rain going sideways. We tried to Tailgate and light the fire. We just ate the rolls with ketchup. Ran out of beer by 5:30PM because that's all we had. Some guy next to us felt bad and had plenty of beer so we drank his as well.

I happened to be standing with the derelict crew under the scoreboard. It must have been midnight.

For those who need a memory jog.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Man, I can't wait till the season starts and I am looking forward to Sunday practice and BBQ.

I am curious to see how the Safety positions play out with a number of freshman in the mix

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom