Catching up with Morgan Tuck | The Boneyard

Catching up with Morgan Tuck

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Great read.
" I got to watch the Louisville game and I saw the game against Cincinnati. I think the biggest struggle is that they get tired because they don’t go deep into their bench, so the starters are playing a lot of minutes."
Morgan Tuck on the Current UCONN Team.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
His history is that he rarely goes deep into his bench. The difference right now from the past is that the first few kids off the bench are not real contributors except Olivia on occasion and Kyla against some bad teams.

Reaction Score
I think the reason is they are simply not a great team as currently constructed. They are very good, and this may be one of those years where there is no great team, just a bunch of very good ones at the top that all have flaws. We have two new starters, one of which is a freshman, so this year was always going to be a bit bumpy by UConn standards.

Reaction Score
Per comments from other posters, "you can't coach size." Agree with other thoughts regarding lack of bench, reliance on young players, etc. but more than anything else, one of the few top teams without either height or bulk or both.

Reaction Score
Have I mentioned lately how much I adore Morgan Tuck? Truly one of the most mature and grounded young women ever to come thru the program.
In my opinion, you touched on the challenge for this team: maturity. The big three not only had great skill but also maturity. They were professional and all business. I only see that level of professionalism so far this year in Pheesa. Lou and Crystal routinely. Walker every few games and CW not since the Notre Dame game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom