Catching up with Gabby Williams | The Boneyard

Catching up with Gabby Williams

Reaction Score

Anyone that would take New York style pizza over Chicago's deep dish pizza knows her pizza. Side comment and not to get into a pizza war here, IMO, New Haven style pizza is right up there, maybe better than New York style pizza. Gabby should have spent more time around New Haven eating pizza.

Matt Barresi: I am assuming this is a clichéd question that you may have been asked multiple times at this point, but I must ask: Have you tried Chicago Deep Dish Pizza yet, and what is the best spot in your opinion?

Gabby Williams: I’ve tried deep dish. It’s not my favorite. This may be controversial, but New York style pizza is way better.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
also think it’s important to use my platform to inform my followers and fans on social issues and to share my beliefs. I mostly use Twitter for things like this. I know a lot of people don’t love some of my social activism and I’ve lost some fans because of it. But to be honest, I could care less. I think it’s important for athletes to use their voice, especially on the behalf of those who feel silenced.

Humm. In my professional career its inapproperate to express my political, religous, or other openions I may have that has nothing to do with the need or are a concern of my clients. I find it interesting that so many athletes, entertainers, who need fans/followers couldn't care less about their consumers. Perhaps this is why I don't watch the WNBA.

Reaction Score
Humm. In my professional career its inapproperate to express my political, religous, or other openions I may have that has nothing to do with the need or are a concern of my clients. I find it interesting that so many athletes, entertainers, who need fans/followers couldn't care less about their consumers. Perhaps this is why I don't watch the WNBA.

Athletes lose their freedom of speech because they are athletes? She's not expressing her opinions and views during a game, but on her own time. You don't every express your opinions on your own time? Not likely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom