Catch Some Memories Before The Season Starts | The Boneyard

Catch Some Memories Before The Season Starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Uconn women is the College Girls Basketball Capital of the entire Globe.

No matter who they get or don't get that's not to going change. No one recruit makes this program, but a collection of humble souls are made and groom to be the best ball players they can be, and by the best coaching staff in College Women's BB.

These girls go on to make noise in the WNBA & around the world. Their play on the court speaks volumes.

They Shout, "Here I Am, & Uconn Is Where I Was Made & Sharpen Like A Blade - We Are Never Afraid"

So whether Uconn gets Walker or not Uconn will still be Uconn. Beat us they say - For we shall never lay down without a fight no matter what.

Winter Is Coming - Man the wall - Prepare for war...Remember The Battle No More.

Game Of Thrones - Uconn Sits Upon It Alone. Sound The Horn. Let's Dance.

Reaction Score
Thanks for that DChoc. Hayes was feeling it in that game. Uconn bench was really deep that year also.

We might as well make this a page of Uconn memories as the season approaches. Great memory this one is for sure.

Reaction Score
2016 NC review

Wonderful stuff; gives me goose-whatevers. I expect we'll see a lot of vids end with Polly at the Buzzer: a magic moment--so much joy on everyone's face. Dr. P. can enjoy that scene for the rest of her life, as she shows her children all of her NCs. Just amazing; couldn't have been scripted any better. Life is good.

Reaction Score

This is where I make my annual Haj. Obviously, the builders made Geno's quarters too small to accommodate all the trophies, awards, paraphernalia; the place feels claustrophobic. But, hey, what better way to suffocate than under all the tangible evidence that you and your program are the best that's ever been?

Reaction Score
I have been watching the games from the past couple of years to get ready for the season. Last Saturday I watched the first UConn-South Carolina game they played during the blizzard. I'm torn on which one to watch today - either the 2015 Sweet 16 game vs. Texas or the one from last year against Miss. State.

Reaction Score
I have been watching the games from the past couple of years to get ready for the season. Last Saturday I watched the first UConn-South Carolina game they played during the blizzard. I'm torn on which one to watch today - either the 2015 Sweet 16 game vs. Texas or the one from last year against Miss. State.

Watch em all. Watch as many as you can. Lol

Reaction Score

Watch the Mississippi St game. The first half is Basketball
at the highest level. At least for one team.

Reaction Score
If you are looking for the apex of emotions I give you the final 30 seconds of last season's last basket by a relatively little wisp of a future doctor of something and that followed closely by a steal and floor length run for a layup by a 6'5" post player in her last year with about 1 1/2 minutes to go against Louisville. Those plays are what collegiate athletics should be about but so rarely are.

Reaction Score
On friday I was 1st in line to go through the Werth Training Center for the new 1st night activity, selfies, and all the players, MBB and WBB couldn't have been nicer or more enthused to make the fans feel at home and appreciated! 8 groups of either 3 or 4 players and the smiles and good-natured banter made this 69 year old long time fan even more impressed by these programs representing the Univ. of CT!
Now if I can only get these 16 selfies to be printed on my computer I would be forever grateful! I sent them to my e-mail and forwarded them to My Pictures/My Documents and when I click on them PRINT doesn't come up? Any thoughts or ideas? I'm technically challenged!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
On friday I was 1st in line to go through the Werth Training Center for the new 1st night activity, selfies, and all the players, MBB and WBB couldn't have been nicer or more enthused to make the fans feel at home and appreciated! 8 groups of either 3 or 4 players and the smiles and good-natured banter made this 69 year old long time fan even more impressed by these programs representing the Univ. of CT!
Now if I can only get these 16 selfies to be printed on my computer I would be forever grateful! I sent them to my e-mail and forwarded them to My Pictures/My Documents and when I click on them PRINT doesn't come up? Any thoughts or ideas? I'm technically challenged!

Are you going to show them here? You had some priceless moments going on.

Reaction Score
Obviously, the builders made Geno's quarters too small to accommodate all the trophies, awards, paraphernalia; the place feels claustrophobic.
I've been led to understand (I hope I get this right) that all the NC trophies, men and women, will end up in a huge trophy case on the base of that giant blue wall that you see directly as you enter the building.

Reaction Score
I've been led to understand (I hope I get this right) that all the NC trophies, men and women, will end up in a huge trophy case on the base of that giant blue wall that you see directly as you enter the building.

It's funny you say that. Because the first time i watch this video and saw those door swing open that is exactly what I thought I would see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom