Catastrophe (on Amazon Prime) | The Boneyard

Catastrophe (on Amazon Prime)

Reaction Score
We just binge watched season 1, about to start season 2. I recommend it if you're looking for a 30 minute per episode, 6 episode per season comedy. It's quick, funny, smart, and entertaining all around.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed Catastrophe very much. I found the dialogue to be very clever and the humor never seems to feel forced. It's like hanging out with funny people.

Reaction Score
Just started - liking it more and more with every episode.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I started watching because of this thread. Really enjoyed the first season. And it appears the writers thought - we have something magical here so let's totally mess with everything in the second season. They made all the characters suddenly unlikable. Really not enjoying the second season.

Reaction Score
I started watching because of this thread. Really enjoyed the first season. And it appears the writers thought - we have something magical here so let's totally mess with everything in the second season. They made all the characters suddenly unlikable. Really not enjoying the second season.

I loved the first season and turned a few of my friends on to it. I was psyched when season two was released, but I've only gotten through two episodes in over a month. Not sure what they did, but it's not working.

Reaction Score
I loved the first season and turned a few of my friends on to it. I was psyched when season two was released, but I've only gotten through two episodes in over a month. Not sure what they did, but it's not working.
I had the exact same reaction thru the first 2 episodes, but it got better the last half of the season. Still not as good as Season 1 was though. Season 2 was a little darker humor (for lack of a better term). I may be giving too much credit to the writers, but I was thinking the separate seasons are representative of different stages of a relationship. At first it's fun, funny, exciting, new, then as life happens you go thru the ups and downs that all relationships go through... still fun and funny, but with a lot of "stuff". The characters relationships all evolved that way in the 2nd season. Hoping season 3 is back on par with the 1st season in terms of the quick wit, good banter, etc...

Reaction Score
I think it may be my favorite new comedy of the last couple years. Truly wonderful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom