Casey article cuse and uconn | The Boneyard

Casey article cuse and uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
Didn't like to see this: “I’d say the hardest right now is Syracuse.” We shouldn't be getting outworked for our top target.

Reaction Score
Didn't like to see this: “I’d say the hardest right now is Syracuse.” We shouldn't be getting outworked for our top target.

I agree. This is the theme the last 2 years

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

Me neither. Until I read the part where it said "a

Reaction Score
I agree. This is the theme the last 2 years
What? He said cuse and uconn are working the hardest. Probably a toss up, it's not he didn't mention the staff.

Reaction Score
What? He said cuse and UConn are working the hardest. Probably a toss up, it's not he didn't mention the staff.

Read the article. Uconn was an after thought. Ku almost had more print then we did. O and the rap that zag hates uconn is stupid. I talk to zag all the time and he does not hate uconn

pj

Reaction Score
He said Cuse is working the hardest and Cuse and UConn are the two working the hardest -- so UConn is #2 in hard work. We can't expect to win a recruiting battle against Syracuse and Kansas if we don't out work them.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Read the article. UConn was an after thought. Ku almost had more print then we did. O and the rap that zag hates UConn is stupid. I talk to zag all the time and he does not hate UConn

I don't agree that UConn was an after thought and I don't think Zagoria has anything against UConn - his articles are usually slapdash affairs that usually don't offer much insight past the odd quote or two.

Reaction Score
I don't agree that UConn was an after thought and I don't think Zagoria has anything against UConn - his articles are usually slapdash affairs that usually don't offer much insight past the odd quote or two.
Hey this is a good day. I agree with fishy on 50% of a post. Also it is not really an article and more of a blog.. Very different approach to writing and reporting

Reaction Score
I don't think we were an afterthought, and I don't even think this would be a conversation most years. But given the recent circumstances even the slightest hint of being outworked will get blown up, and I can't say it's much of an overreaction

Reaction Score
He said Syracuse & UConn are both at every game but Syracuse contacts him every day (should that even be allowed), he plans on taking all 5 official visits & he is not deciding anytime soon..........not holding my breath on this one.........if Kansas & Cuse are all over him our odds are no better than 30%....hope we have a good plan B.

C

Chief00

He said Syracuse & UConn are both at every game but Syracuse contacts him every day (should that even be allowed), he plans on taking all 5 official visits & he is not deciding anytime soon.....not holding my breath on this one....if Kansas & Cuse are all over him our odds are no better than 30%....hope we have a good plan B.
How did we go from a coach the NCAA said allowed his assistants to contact recruits too often to being under suspicion for not contacting them enough? Chil is high energy - the couple of times I met him -,just don't see that continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom