Caroline Ducharme Breakdown | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme Breakdown

Reaction Score
Just for fun I'd like to see a long distance shooting contest between Caroline and Caitlin Clark. See did well enough against Azzi and the boys, so I don't she would be embarrassed. I know college pressure games vs high school, but just a pure shoot-out.

Reaction Score
So impressed on how she has been able to push through and come out stronger after those tough life experiences. And I am happy that she’s being recognized by those who actually matter, her coaches and and her teammates. Definitely rooting hard for Caroline this year! Silent assassin!!

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
do-CHARM? is that right?

every ducharme i've known pronounces it "do-SHARM," but caroline's family can have it any way they want. i'd just hope that everybody can honor what they prefer.

hey, it's a minor issue, but if you're gonna speak in public, due diligence is desirable. is bri right or did she blow it?

BTW, i'm hearing some people giving an odd spin to "azzi." since she was named after jennifer azzi, i assume her's is the proper pronunciation. maybe my ears are just mishearing some people, or their mics are crummy, or they're stumbling over their words. .. anyone else noticed some weirdness when some folks say 'azzi'?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
do-CHARM? is that right?

every ducharme i've known pronounces it "do-SHARM," but caroline's family can have it any way they want. i'd just hope that everybody can honor what they prefer.
It's the latter. Daniel Connolly of The UConn Blog also pronounces it the way she does.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
do-CHARM? is that right?

hey, it's a minor issue, but if you're gonna speak in public, due diligence is desirable. is bri right or did she blow it?

BTW, i'm hearing some people giving an odd spin to "azzi." since she was named after jennifer azzi, i assume her's is the proper pronunciation. maybe my ears are just mishearing some people, or their mics are crummy, or they're stumbling over their words. .. anyone else noticed some weirdness when some folks say 'azzi'?
A lot of random thoughts there Paco.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom