Caroline Ducharme — the ‘silent assassin’ Shawn Mcfarland JULY 15, 2021 | The Boneyard

Caroline Ducharme — the ‘silent assassin’ Shawn Mcfarland JULY 15, 2021

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Why wear #33? “Larry Bird,” Ducharme said. “I think the way he affected so many parts of the game. He’s really smart, he knows how to play the game. He was never the most athletic, never the strongest, but he knew how to play the game.”
www.outline provides the article in a readable state.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Does Paige know how to play the game? She dubbed Caroline the "silent assassin."

“Caroline is like really sneaky good,”Bueckers said. “People obviously know her, but the big talk was about Azzi. Caroline’s really good.”

If she delivers this fall, and I don't know why she won't, the offense will be made considerably better.

Reaction Score
1626404457537.png
.....and the not so silent assassin will know how to get her the ball within her comfort zone. The improvement in guard scoring from deep will totally give the exceedingly tall individuals all kinds of extra room. Just a few short months til' Uconn becomes, as Azzi's uncle Elmer would say,"vewy vewy bad for wcbb" again. :)

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Does Paige know how to play the game? She dubbed Caroline the "silent assassin."

“Caroline is like really sneaky good,”Bueckers said. “People obviously know her, but the big talk was about Azzi. Caroline’s really good.”

If she delivers this fall, and I don't know why she won't, the offense will be made considerably better.
It's all good, but it's hearing those kind of reports abt Caroline from GA and CD tht helps me sleep better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom