Caroline compares UCONN fan base with Boston | The Boneyard

Caroline compares UCONN fan base with Boston

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"Why does she (Caroline) wear 33 on her jersey? Partly because she loves Larry Bird, who played his last NBA game 11 years before Ducaharme was born."

"She grew up watching the Celtics, Patriots, Red Sox, and Bruins."

“My parents were huge Celtics fans, Larry Bird fans, and I think I just kind of followed she said. I just loved his game and the way he played. Similar to him. I've never been the most athletic, fastest, strongest guy on the floor, so really to be able to watch him and how he plays, and learn from him, is great.”

"It’s not lost on her that she’s now playing for the version of the team she grew up worshiping.
“Just being part of a winning culture,” she said."

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Exactly. I have wondered if the reason she chose 33 was because of the Greatest (Team) Player's work ethic and abilities. Now I know. I love how Caroline plays the game.
On an OT note, I stopped watching MBB when Larry retired, IMO it was going to be the end of an era. (It was...)

Reaction Score
This makes me like her even more! She couldn’t find a better, more apt, player to emulate than Larry Legend! I’m hoping she too can win three championships! She has been, and continues to be, one of my favorite Huskies. I wish her success, happiness, good health, and a place on the wall!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom