Caroline and Texas? | The Boneyard

Caroline and Texas?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
In yesterday’s discussion with the press, Geno indicated that Caroline practiced some on Saturday and was getting ready to practice again on Sunday. Depending on how she did in practice, Caroline might play in the game today. Fingers crossed. :)

Reaction Score
In yesterday’s discussion with the press, Geno indicated that Caroline practiced some on Saturday and was getting ready to practice again on Sunday. Depending on how she did in practice, Caroline might play in the game today. Fingers crossed. :)
I saw that too. It seems like his policy with her is to let her decide what she can do. His input is probably mainly to encourage her not to hurry back.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Not gonna lie, I thought the young lady in the video was Paige at first.....
All them blonde girls look alike to me. :cool:

(made me take a double take too)

Reaction Score

Not saying whether or not she’s playing but thats not an indication. The entire team took those photos.

Reaction Score
Not saying whether or not she’s playing but thats not an indication. The entire team took those photos.
Yes, but originally they were posted by the team. This time Caroline posted them. Seems like an indication to me.

Reaction Score
IMO UCONN can't take TX's first game as an indicator of their strength or weaknesses!
First games are usually flaky so just come out guns blazing to protect home court!
With all the transfers and such teams will take a while to jell to the finished product!
I think this version of our Huskies can win tonight!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom