Carlton | The Boneyard

Carlton

Reaction Score
Another 2 point or less game from Carlton. 30% of his games in the past 2 seasons are 2 points or less. There is a starting center spot for a freshmen, reclass, or grad transfer. Hurley simply has to get it done.

Another nice effort by Whaley.

Reaction Score
Whalley should start.
Sucks Sid is out, this type of game seemed perfect for him. I want a lineup of Gaffney, Vital, Bouk for most of the game and closing out games (minutes for Gilbert, Adams, and Carlton) with a mix of Sid/Akok/Whaley closing out in the frontcourt. Still seriously flawed but at least it's building towards something in the future.

Reaction Score
Another 2 point or less game from Carlton. 30% of his games in the past 2 seasons are 2 points or less. There is a starting center spot for a freshmen, reclass, or grad transfer. Hurley simply has to get it done.

Another nice effort by Whaley.
agree 100%

Reaction Score
Carlton is unplayable against certain teams. If a team has size with athleticism like Memphis he will struggle big time. He will also struggle against teams with stretch 5s where their center can drag him outside. So basically almost everyone with a decent frontcourt lately.

Reaction Score
Carlton is unplayable against certain teams. If a team has size with athleticism like Memphis he will struggle big time. He will also struggle against teams with stretch 5s where their center can drag him outside. So basically almost everyone with a decent frontcourt lately.

That would translate to 90% of the teams we play.

Reaction Score
He’s tough to watch. He’s a one trick pony. He has no jump shot and he is so low to make his moves my grandmother could defend him. His defense hurts us. Hard to find many positives lately. I feel bad for the kid cause I thought he had promise coming into the season but lately he’s his own worst enemy.

Reaction Score
He was better last year, there was so much promise. I'm surprised.

Reaction Score
He was better last year, there was so much promise. I'm surprised.
How do u explain his regression? I mean yeah he bulked up but so puzzling

Reaction Score
Agree it’s sad, he had sights on being the best big in the conference. Instead now it literally looks like he wearing ankle weights. He needs To try and shed all the weight he gained this past offseason because clearly it did more harm than good. He was never athletic, but he isn’t meant to be a massive bruiser down low. He’s naturally more like whaley

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom