Carlton - Injury update? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Carlton - Injury update?

Reaction Score
Why is there even a comparison of Adams to Springs? Adams is 6 foot 4. No way is he getting put in as the 4. Seton Hall has 3 guys around 7 feet tall. Good luck with that. If Carlton can’t go, Akok will be in there to give Whaley and Sanogo some rest time or we even put Martin at the 4 for a few minutes.
I agree it's dumb but Hurley did it last year so there's always the chance he does it again. It's a conversation just because your scenario of putting Akok in there isn't necessarily an option. But I think you can fill 80 minutes of the 4/5 with Martin (15)/Polley(15)/Whaley(25)/Sanogo(25)

Reaction Score
I continue to be impressed by Carlton's attitude. He's had a rough career. Up and down. Often buried on the bench as a senior. After doing what he could to carry the squad as a freshman and a sophomore. Seems unceremonious to me. Others have quit in similar situations. Torano Walker comes to mind. I think Eric Hayward as well. Could be wrong about Hayward.

Josh frequently comes off the bench after not playing for a game or so. Attacks and plays aggressive. No complaints. Does his job.

Josh is my boy.

Reaction Score
Hurley has stated that Springs is a great rebounder. That alone should earn him a few minutes in a game that is well in hand. You got to feed the big guy a few crumbs to keep him interested, IMO.
And Calhoun said Justin Brown was pushing Emeka for playing time

Reaction Score
I continue to be impressed by Carlton's attitude. He's had a rough career. Up and down. Often buried on the bench as a senior. After doing what he could to carry the squad as a freshman and a sophomore. Seems unceremonious to me. Others have quit in similar situations. Torano Walker comes to m

Josh frequently comes off the bench after not playing for a game or so. Attacks and plays aggressive.

Josh is my boy.
I'm with you. He's stuck it out over a bumpy 4 yrs. Gives all he's got when called on. Would love to see him go out on a high note. Think he plays tonight, the moments big and he knows that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom