Carlton getting some media love! | The Boneyard

Carlton getting some media love!

Reaction Score

‘Doing my part’

Carlton deserves to have a solo writeup, with all he's been through. Senior being demoted by a freshman is never a good feeling, but Carlton has handled it so maturely, that whatever he decides to do will be successful. His character is something to be transmitted to the young'uns on the team.

I asked about leadership in a thread a week or so ago, and after I read the article, the question is answered. Carlton is a leader on this team.

"Whenever I’m in practice, compete and just help all the younger guys. Any time they need any type of advice or mentorship, just be there to help guide them.”

Gonna miss the big fella, he gets my loudest cheer tomorrow. I know we will see him out there.

1614995044931.png

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
“I think, probably, my favorite moment hasn’t happened yet,” Carlton said. “When our name is called on Selection Sunday and we’re able to play in the tournament, that will probably be my favorite moment, just to experience my first Selection Sunday.”

Love this kid and the buy-in from all parties to get UConn back on top. He definitely deserves a start tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom