Carlton dunk! | The Boneyard

Carlton dunk!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i'mma josh fan. watching today with some others, we thought that, all these years later, he looks even more like a kid now, while badams already owns the grizzled vet look, with plenty of time left on the clock for him.
like one play today for josh. first, he gets the ball at the right time and place, and instead of flowing gently for a cookie, he gets all sped up, instead banging the shot way past the rim. then, on the d end of his brick, he just 'josh rips' the rebound from any and all. too big. i firmly believe that he has an upside. sooner or later, so give that man a cigar, cuz he's getting paid, too.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Josh tried to do a Sonogo with the turn around softy. Only, it wasn't a softy. He just flung it up there, hoping it sticks. Did it last game also. Reminds of the movie "Along Came Polley" when Phillip Seymour and Ben Stiller were playing ball and Seymour was just slamming the ball against the backboard. By the way, loved the comment by the announcer play by play with Polley was getting hot. He used the "Along Came Polley" reference.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I just get the feeling every shot he takes is a prayer
I don't know about Josh but I know I start praying every time he touches the ball.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I just get the feeling every shot he takes is a prayer
a lot of truth in this observation. the thread is aboot his dunk, so mebbe he'll start there with a more aggressive, and reliable, o plan. they say that many great competitors have the ability to see the play in slow motion, and act accordingly. josh has a tendency to speed up, haphazardly, his o game. i believe that he should make a small sign with the saying 'patience is a virtue,' and tape it to his bathroom mirror. on the udder hand, the improvement for his d footspeed since last year is very real, and playing against adama all the time might educate him more to the benefit of having a patient and thoughtful mind on o.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom