Carlton Diving | The Boneyard

Carlton Diving

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Saw at least two plays in first half where Josh laid it all out diving on the floor for balls.

Gotta love it. Not playing hesitant due to short bench but rather going extra effort and results.

Best part was both plays were spontaneous dives meaning it is getting in to him that diving on floor is normal part of how he sees the game. No pausing or thinking, just doing.

Last edited:

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Love the effort. The counter-balance is obviously going to be fouls. Teams are going to be going at him and Whaley for the rest of the season to get them in foul trouble. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, particularly against Houston.

Reaction Score
Saw at least two plays in first half where Josh laid it all out diving on the floor for balls.

Gotta love it. Not playing hesitant due to short bench but rather going extra effort and results.

Best part was both plays were spontaneous dives meaning it is getting in to him that diving on floor is normal part of how he sees the game. No pausing or thinking, just doing.

Not sure why it takes so long for a junior to just “do” but I am happy he’s putting effort in at the end of the season when you see so many players take plays off

Reaction Score
Something that drives me nuts about Josh is the way he jogs back on defense. I coached and there is no excuse for not running full speed to get back on d. I would pull kids who jogged.

Reaction Score
He was active today, which they need. I loved the roll to the rim to start the second half.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Something that drives me nuts about Josh is the way he jogs back on defense. I coached and there is no excuse for not running full speed to get back on d. I would pull kids who jogged.

TBH it looks like he glides more than strides going down the court on both ends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom