Carlton Bragg Transfering From Kansas | The Boneyard

Carlton Bragg Transfering From Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
upload_2017-4-6_11-57-41.png

6'9'' Power Forward. Would be nice.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No thanks. Plenty of talent, but a walking disaster off the court.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'd take him. It's make or break time for him career wise, and he's incredibly talented.
Anyone have a handle on @beakumhawks. He's obviously more plugged into KU and was defending Bragg when the news came out.

So it's what @UConnStats said for me. Get him Chill and Kill. That would be bigger than tuna dudes.

Reaction Score
Pass. Ollie is trying to straighten out the program, not create new problems. He wants more than just talent. He wants high character guys. Time for a little patience folks.

Reaction Score
Pass. Ollie is trying to straighten out the program, not create new problems. He wants more than just talent. He wants high character guys. Time for a little patience folks.

The lack of character we've seen in defecting players and decommits isn't in terms of running afoul of the law -- it's selfishness, a lack of toughness, commitment, willingness to work.

I have no idea whether Bragg checks those boxes, but I'm not going to rule it out, out of hand.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Whether or not it is Bragg, I do hope we get a regular transfer or two so we can balance out the roster. Vital will be the only sophomore on next year's team.
Are we recruiting Noah Dickerson?

Reaction Score
I personally don't see the hurry to bring in a kid who couldn't crack a pretty thin front court rotation for KU. If he was immediately eligible, that's one thing. But there are kids who transfer because they were in a bad situation and then there are kids who transfer because they made it a bad situation. I think he's the second one.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I personally don't see the hurry to bring in a kid who couldn't crack a pretty thin front court rotation for KU. If he was immediately eligible, that's one thing. But there are kids who transfer because they were in a bad situation and then there are kids who transfer because they made it a bad situation. I think he's the second one.
Not being able to crack KU's rotation the last few years would be the equivalent of a starter in our front courts over the same period. At this point we are not in a position to be picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom