Career Stats | The Boneyard

Career Stats

Reaction Score
where can career statistics of current and former Uconn women’s be found? Is there also a source for the list of all time leaders in the various statistical categories?
There is plenty’s of information on year to date statistics but I cannot find info on prior years.

Reaction Score
where can career statistics of current and former Uconn women’s be found? Is there also a source for the list of all time leaders in the various statistical categories?
There is plenty’s of information on year to date statistics but I cannot find info on prior years.

This wikipedia article has a wealth of info on UConn WCBB including some career stats at the bottom.
It only has the top 25 or top 15 and so some names disappear as other players adavance. Not exactly what you are looking for.

I too have searched for a list of career statistics and have not found it. The best thing to do is to ask for it here loudly.
I once asked for a revised UConn basketball article written on the wikipedia and lo and behold I got it in less than 2 years (could be in about a year).
Now it contains references to the coaches who preceded Geno and a lot more.

The wikipedia article has 3 pictures of the UConn team at the white house. Heather Buck is the only player who features in all of them.

Also please be patient. Your wishes may not be fullfilled (unless one already exists) immediately.

Reaction Score
This wikipedia article has a wealth of info on UConn WCBB including some career stats at the bottom.
It only has the top 25 or top 15 and so some names disappear as other players adavance. Not exactly what you are looking for.

I too have searched for a list of career statistics and have not found it. The best thing to do is to ask for it here loudly.
I once asked for a revised UConn basketball article written on the wikipedia and lo and behold I got it in less than 2 years (could be in about a year).
Now it contains references to the coaches who preceded Geno and a lot more.

The wikipedia article has 3 pictures of the UConn team at the white house. Heather Buck is the only player who features in all of them.

Also please be patient. Your wishes may not be fullfilled (unless one already exists) immediately.
Thanks for the heads up. I had seen the Wikipedia article, but did not go to the bottom as you said. The mods seem to be on top of other files, so hopefully they will tell us their secrets

Reaction Score
Women's Basketball Statistics

NCAA® Ranking Summary

This page gives links to lots of historical data. Should keep you busy.

Reaction Score
Regarding the media guide for 2017 I tried to post a pdf here but got error messages. You can go to that site, sign in to become a member and download if for free.

Reaction Score
Here is a link to a PDF for the 2017-18 media guide supplied by one of moderators, JS.

Reaction Score
thanks to bertie boy , connie and trb123 ....I used all your links to put together my research. Boneyarders to the rescue!

Reaction Score
I can help a little.

ALL TIME SCORING: Maya Moore with 3,036

1: Kia is #23 with 1,521 and is chasing Moriah who has 1,532.
2: Katie Lou is #25 with 1,448 and is chasing Asjha J. who has 1,502.
3: Gabby is #27 with 1,414 and is chasing Kalana G who has 1,444.
4; Napheesa is #36 with 1,355 and is chasing Charde H who has 1,365.
5: Crystal hasn't reached the top 80 as she only has 413.

3 POINT BASKETS: KML with 398

1: Katie Lou is currently #8 with 242 and is chasing Rene M. who has 254.
2: Kia is currently #9 with 238 and is chasing Katie Lou.
3: Crystal is currently #31 with 66 and chasing Morgan T. who has 68.
4: Napheesa is currently #39 with 39 and is chasing Ashley Valley who has 40.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
This is the link for the 2017-2018 media guide:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...pdf/2017-18/misc_non_event/1718MediaGuide.pdf

FYI - these media guides are not 'infallible' as I find a few errors in each one.

These are available on the 'archive' link on the Uconn WCBB website which also has individual season stats/rosters/etc. going back to 2000 (some links are dead) and the current year guide is available under the Team Links drop-down list.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom