Car Wash Announcment | The Boneyard

Car Wash Announcment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
word from WF RR guy today is the trigger will be pulled next week with the announcement to follow shortly there after. The word is UCONN is one, Cincy is the other. However, BYU is neck and neck with Cincy so could go either per his donor source.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If we're Big XII bound, I really hope it's with Cinci. We've had a nice little rivalry in Basketball and it'd be nice to grow it.

I also want us and Cincy.

Reaction Score
keep-calm-only-12-days-left.png

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Why do we believe this car wash guy again?
I wont believe anything until I see a formal announcement. After the last ACC round, I don't bother getting my hopes up. We have media outlets spewing unresearched and generally false trash, so why should we over analyze the Car Wash? That said, I enjoy the car wash and always read these threads. At the end of the day, the Conference Realignment is 98% rumors, conjecture and posters fighting over the number of sports bars in Buffalo (total, not per capita). There is some entertainment value and if it's even tangentially correct it's going to be fun to memorialize.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
IDGAF is really bad academically with no research nor any endowment and the most apathetic fan base out there.
Yes, but IDGAF has the best facilities in the G5. Which always means a big on-campus stadium.

Reaction Score
I will say this...there are some pretty big boosters that park near me in the Gold Lot who drive Range Rovers. How do I know they are big boosters? They ALWAYS had Earde stopping by their tailgate and spending a decent amount of time with them. One of their tailgate members told me some stories about Hathaway and replacing Edsall..that only a high level booster would know While waiting for them to arrive one game. Funny the stuff you talk about when you offer a guy a light for his cigar and a beverage on a nice sunny Saturday morning.

Reaction Score
IDGAF is really bad academically with no research nor any endowment and the most apathetic fan base out there.

True, but IDGAF has a disgustingly rich graduate,booster,who will buy them into a P5 conferenc.

pj

Reaction Score
Why do we believe this car wash guy again?

Several reasons:
  • He drives a Range Rover. A guy with cash to blow on an overpriced car can plausibly have cash to gain access to insiders at a university.
  • He's associated with Wake Forest University. If there's any university in the country likely to have insight into the secret decision-making of the Big 12 and Big Ten conferences, it is Wake Forest. Wake Forest researchers are leaders in the field of telepathy: "In December 2013, a group of (DARPA funded) scientists at Wake Forest University used real-time BTBI to transfer simple short term memories between rats."
  • In the world of realignment prognosticators, @Athlete94 is the only one that has never yet been proven wrong.
If this isn't compelling enough for you, then I submit that you are a hardened cynic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom